Bound Brook Long Distance Moving Companies
For any move to be successful, you need to have a well-laid out plan and a team of professionals to help. We have over 25 years of experience and with the thousands of moves we have accomplished; you can be confident that we are the best. For a simple yet efficient move to Bound Brook, visit or call our offices in New Jersey to secure your spot. We won’t disappoint you and you can expect professional moving services including vehicle transport.
The best tips to make moving easier
- Start packing as early as 6 weeks out. No matter the size of your move, packing early gives you ample time to get everything ready.
- When packing plates, use socks, towels, or packing paper to wrap them carefully. You can also place plastic plates in-between the dishes to prevent chipping. Pack the plates vertically to reduce the chances of breaking when they are dropped.
- To avoid losing screws, nuts and other small items, put them in Ziploc bags and seal them. Put them in one box so that you can easily access them. Alternatively, attach them to the appropriate pieces of furniture for easy reassembling.
- Visit your new home to check if there are any repairs needed. Prepping your new house makes sure that come moving day, everything will be set. The main things to consider are the walls, floor as well as setting up the utilities.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Expertise. With every move, comes new challenges. And you need someone who understands the moving process. Professional movers leave nothing to chance when planning a move. They consider every possibility and are always prepared to overcome any obstacles. They want you to have a great moving experience and you can trust them to handle your move professionally.
- Affordable services. Imagine the hassle of looking for a truck to hire, paying for fuel, insurance and finding people to help you move. Plus, you have to take care of anything that happens to your items. These expenses combined might surpass your budget allocations and lead to overspending. This can, however, be avoided if you hire a professional moving company. They use a predetermined system to calculate and provide accurate estimates.
- Time-saving. Planning the whole moving process by yourself is stressful and will definitely take you longer. But, if you hire professionals, they work with speed and help you achieve your goals faster. You don’t even have to take time off work. They will focus on your move so you can focus on your job.
- Professional packing services. The safety of your items is the first priority for professional moving companies. They use quality packing materials and are careful to avoid damage when packing. If you have fragile items, the movers know exactly how to handle them. You don’t have to do anything other than supervise and give instructions.
Things to consider before hiring a mover
The company should be insured. Ask to see their Certificate of Insurance so you can verify the insurance details. Movers offer various insurance options and it is wise to discuss the details so that you pick an affordable policy. Remember it is safer to hire an insured mover since you can be compensated for loss or damage in case of an accident.
What’s the reputation of your moving company? The Better Business Bureau provides valuable information regarding the performance of moving companies. Look at the complaints records and find out if they were promptly resolved.
Your mover should provide professional inventory services. Knowing what you own makes it easy to establish if anything is missing or damaged. Reputable movers have specialists whose task is to record the details your household items which is also useful when calculating moving quotes.
We specialize in these services
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- International moves
- Local moves
- Military relocation
- Long distance moving
- Door to door moving
- Furniture relocation
Why you should use our services
It is an honor serving you and our highly qualified personnel is always ready to help you. Your move is important and deserves to be handled by professionals with over two decades in the business. As industry leaders, A-1 Auto Transport provides top-tier moving services guaranteed to help you settle fast and make your transition seamless. Our staff is carefully vetted and expertly trained to manage a move and take care of your belongings throughout the process.
Request for free quotes by completing the form at the top of this page or contact us now on 888-509-3213.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.