Boone Long Distance Moving Companies
For many people, living closer to their places of work is more convenient than having to travel daily to work. For a move to run smoothly, enlisting the services of a professional moving company is the wisest thing to do. A-1 Auto Transport, Iowa, offers unique moving services at affordable prices. With over 20 years of experience, we’ve built a successful track record helping thousands of Americans move locally and internationally. If you are planning a move to Boone, let us help you relocate in style. We also transport vehicles.
Tips for moving with ease
- Pets can be traumatized by a move. They tend to get excited about a change of environment and may cause distractions to the movers. Find a pet sitter to take care of them during moving day.
- Pack valuables yourself. Find a safe bag to keep jewelry and important documents. Put necklaces in egg cartons to keep them from tangling. Make sure the bag stays with you during the entire moving process.
- Pack a bag with essential items to avoid sifting through the boxes to find your charger, prescriptions, toiletries and bed sheets. Making the bed is the first thing you should do immediately you arrive at your new house, hence having the beddings within easy reach will be a wise move.
- Defrost your fridge at least one day prior to moving to prevent melting ice from leaking and damaging the other items. Make sure you wipe dry any liquids and let the doors open to keep the bad smell out.
- Pack your dishes vertically. Place plastic plates in-between to protect them from breaking. You can also use towels to wrap your plates before packing them. Remember to label the boxes ‘fragile’ so that you know how to handle them.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Benefits of hiring a professional moving company
- Safety of your items: Handling of delicate and fragile items such as vases, paintings, and artifacts is not easy. One wrong move and you’ll break them into pieces. Getting the help of professional movers will make sure that your precious items are delivered without a scratch. They have the skills to pack carefully and the right padding materials to protect your items.
- Moving estimates: A professional moving company gives free moving quotes to clients upon request. They send their sales team to assess your household items so that they may calculate your moving cost. This will help you plan your finances and hire services that fall within your budget range.
- Protection: One can never tell when an accident will happen. Thus it’s crucial that your items are protected from such misfortunes during a move. A professional moving company is insured which means that you are guaranteed of compensation in case your belongings get damaged.
- Your safety: Professional movers have the skills and manpower to lift heavy and bulky household items and safely load them into the trucks. You’ll not be involved in any heavy lifting hence minimizing the risk of injuries.
Ways of finding a trustworthy mover
The professionalism of a moving company is determined by the experience of previous customers. Read the feedback left by customers on trusted sites like movingscam.com and Angie’s List. Consider a company that has numerous positive reviews from the majority of customers.
To be on the safe side, hire a moving company that’s duly registered and licensed by the FMCSA. If it’s a long distance move, the company should have a USDOT Number. Local movers are licensed by the states they operate in.
Visit the official website of your moving company to learn more about the services they offer, availability of services, mode of operation and how long they have been in business. Additionally, make sure they have provided their contact information in case you need to reach out.
Our moving services
- Vehicle transport
- Interstate and intrastate moving
- Military relocation
- Corporate moving
- Door to door moving
- Commercial moving
- Pet transport
- Office relocation
- Packing supplies
- Cheap Boone movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We are the industry leader in the provision of first-class moving services. Our team is expertly trained to handle the moving process professionally. When you hire us, the safety of your items becomes our priority. We work hard to help you transition comfortably and start your new life positively. We use state-of-the-art technology to track our fleet of vehicles and update you on the progress of your move. Hire A-1 Auto Transport for affordable, efficient and reliable moving services.
Talk to us
Get exclusive details about our moving solutions by calling our friendly customer representatives on 888-509-3213. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page for free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com