Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Boone County, Indiana
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Boone County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The 56, 640 residents of Boone County have the privilege of enjoying first-class services from A-1 Auto Transport. The services we offer cater to all your shipping needs regardless of the vehicle you need transported. We use a number of transport trailers to move vehicles in the area, with the most popular being open and enclosed car carriers. Our wide variety of services are also available in other locations within Indiana and the entire US.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Indianapolis to Boone County||$29||29 miles||1-2 days|
|Columbus to Boone County||$203||203 miles||2-4 days|
|Pittsburgh to Boone County||$386||386 miles||2-4 days|
|Boone County to Memphis||$472||472 miles||2-4 days|
|Boone County to Houston||$613||1022 miles||4-6 days|
|Boone County to New Orleans||$636||848 miles||3-5 days|
|Boone County to Austin||$661||1101 miles||4-6 days|
|Los Angeles to Boone County||$1038||2075 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Read on to learn more about our services in this area.
Areas we cover to or from Boone County
Shipping cars to or from Boone County is often done by road because the area has a number of major roads connected to it. The county is served by interstate highways, US highways and state roads that we use on a regular basis. When transporting vehicles to cities within Indiana, as well as far off destinations, we usually use Interstates 65, 74, 465, and 865. These roads are the major transportation routes used by regular drivers and auto shippers.
Our drivers also use other roads in the area namely U.S. Routes 52, 136, and 421 as alternatives when the interstate roads are busy. These US highways also lead to locations within the county that may not be directly connected to the available interstate roads. When shipping vehicles to counties close by, we often use Indiana State Roads 32, 39, 47, 75, 234, 267, and 334. Some of the counties that surround Boone County are Clinton County to the north, Hamilton County to the east, Hendricks County to the south, Montgomery County to the west, and Marion County to the southeast.
Our service portfolio
Our shipping packages are all inclusive. This makes it possible to find a service that meets your needs. Some of the services that are perfect for shipping cars to or from Boone County are:
- Car transportation: No matter your shipping needs, we have a vehicle shipping option that is right for you. Our fleet of trucks comprises of both open and covered car carriers ideal for shipping all types of cars. We also have flat bed trucks that can ship oversize vehicles to near and far off locations.
- Coast to coast vehicle shipping: Vehicle shipping from one coast of the US to another requires professionals. Our transport trailers are modern and well-maintained, making it possible to haul vehicles of large tonnage. We also have well trained drivers that can travel long distances to ensure vehicles are delivered on time. Use our shipping calculator to get an estimate of shipping your car coast to coast.
Let us be your shipping partner!
A-1 Auto Transport is the best when it comes to shipping cars to or from Boone County. We have invested in modern trailers and advanced technology to give you a positive shipping experience. Our sales team is knowledgeable in various shipping services and can guide you in selecting the best transportation for you. To talk to our team or get a quote at no cost, contact us today!
Zip codes included in Boone County
- 46102- Advance
- 46147- Jamestown
- 46052- Lebanon
- 46071- Thorntown
- 46075- Whitestown
- 46077- Zionsville