For nearly 50 years of cinematic history, Aston Martin has been inexorably linked to the likes of everyone’s favorite super spy who goes by the name of “Bond, James Bond.” In fact, it would be downright blasphemous to see 007 behind the wheel of anything other than this British-born luxury sports car. So for fans of action movies and extravagant vehicles alike, it came as no surprise earlier this month when leaked images of the newest Aston Martin’s V8 Vantage looked eerily similar to the non-existent model, the DB10, introduced in the newest Bond flick, Spectre (2015).
Although, the film regrettably did much worse than its predecessors, Daniel Craig failed to disappoint as James Bond, just as this newest Aston Martin will no doubt live up to the company’s penchant for high quality vehicles. This future offering will feature a distinct design and striking differentiating features, while still guaranteeing the historical quality standards and cutting edge technology that has been a benchmark of this company for years and years.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
As the name implies, performance will come from a turbocharged V8 four-liter twin-turbo engine designed in partnership with luxury brand Mercedes-AMG. The Vantage will be up there in the ranks with the Porsche 911 and the Jaguar F-Type. Although the engine is very similar to the DB11, there is an expected increase of 20Nm in boosting performance, meaning the newest model could potentially do 0-60 in four seconds, capping out at a top speed of 180mph. Thus far all information is just speculation, but we have it on good authority that the Aston Martin’s V8 Vantage may very well be introduced at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show beginning September 14th, so stay tuned for the official unveiling.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory