Bolivar Long Distance Moving Companies
If you're currently renting and are ready to buy your own house, then time has come for you to move. The first thing that comes to mind is whether to hire a professional moving company or to move on your own. The benefits of using a moving company far outweigh a DIY move. On top of relieving the stress of moving, we offer different insurance options to protect your items while en route. So, if you are planning a move to Bolivar in the near future, let our experts step in and take the burden of moving from your shoulders. We also relocate vehicles.
5 top tips for an easy move
- Take photos of the cords connected to your electronic devices such as TV, router, and decoders. Most of these devices can only work if the cords are in the right ports. With the pictures, you can easily reconnect them without calling a technician.
- Keep the weight of the boxes below 20kgs. Pack heavy items such as books in small boxes and light items such as beddings in the larger boxes.
- After you’ve finished packing, fill gaps or empty spaces using packing paper or towels. This will prevent the boxes from caving in when they are stacked.
- Request for a list of non-allowable items from your movers. These include paint, ammunition, fireworks, petrol, and nail polish. Movers are prohibited from transporting any hazardous materials.
- Place screws, nuts and bolts from dismantled furniture in Ziploc bags and label them. Tape the bags to the pieces of furniture they belong to avoid losing them.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Reasons to hire a professional moving company
- Familiarity with your area: Movers do a recon of the locality they are going to use to dispatch your household items. If there any roadblocks they plan for detours. The mover's know-how of the local roads is impressive and you can be sure of a quick delivery.
- Skills: Carrying awkwardly shaped and bulky furniture is not an easy task. You simply can't do it if you lack the necessary skills. That’s where movers come in. They know the tricks to use when trying to fit your couch through tight spaces. That piano that has given you sleepless nights is a no-brainer for the movers.
- You will be safe: Due to lack of experience, most people end up in hospitals due to injuries. To move any heavy item without risking the safety of those involved requires teamwork and good coordination. This is what the movers are trained to do.
- Storage solutions: With professional movers, you have the option of storing your household items in safe, secure and clean storage facilities. The charges normally differ depending on how long you want to keep your items. Whether you are downsizing or there are items you want to hold on to, the movers have got your back.
Tips to choose a good moving company
Find out the type of services they offer and their scope of coverage. If you're crossing over to another state, you want a moving company that has experience in long-distance moves. Get free quotes from multiple movers for comparison and shop for the most affordable moving company.
Your mover should be insured. Remember you're entrusting your belongings to someone else and you don’t want anything going wrong along the way. To be safe, be sure your moving company is compliant with the insurance regulations before hiring them. This is crucial especially when your property gets damaged while in the hands of the movers.
Check the reputation of your moving company by reading online reviews from a trusted site like the Better Business Bureau. Consumers leave positive or negative comments based on their moving experience. Movers who treat their customers with respect and perform their duties professionally receive high ratings.
Don’t sign blank documents. When presented with a bill of lading, check if the details are correct. Most people skim through contracts and sign them blindly only to be surprised when they are asked to pay more.
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Interstate moving
- Intrastate moving
- Packing supplies
- Vehicle transport
- Storage services
Why choose us?
We want you to have a great time while relocating that’s why our services are tailored to suit your preferences. With A-1 Auto Transport, your move will be prompt and without complications. Don’t let the stress of moving dampen your spirits. Our experts will make your transition comfortable.
Get in touch with one of our customer representatives on 888-509-3213 for details and free advice on which services are suitable for you. Get free moving estimates by completing the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.