Boaz Long Distance Movers
Boaz is a really nice place to move to with your family, or to start one. But before you move to Boaz (or from), you need to prepare. Knowing what to do before and during the move will make the difference between a nice moving experience and a rather daunting one.
The perfect place to start would be checking out a moving company operating in Etowah or Marshal Counties (Alabama). If you have a car, then you need not worry, we have carriers ready and willing to ship your car in advance.
Read on for more.
Tips On How To Make Moving Easier
Here are a few tips that can make the move to or from Boaz easier for you:
- Start preparing as early as possible. Get as much info on your new town as possible. You should even make a pre-visit to the place is possible. You should also prepare your living arrangements as early as possible. In addition to that, change your address a fortnight before the move..
- Get friends and family to help you. No one can move on their own, everyone needs some help. If you can’t get any, look for professionals to help you.
- Get rid of furniture you might no longer use. While packing, it is advisable to sort all your items. Know what you need and what you do not need.
- Hire a moving company. Hiring a professional mover will significantly improve your chances of enjoying a fast and pleasant move.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Benefits Of Working With A moving Company
Here are some of the things you will enjoy if you opt to choose a moving company:
- You might not need to lift a finger. The mover will literally do all the work. Some are even gracious enough to do the packing for you.
- Movers are fast. Moving companies generally provide more skilled manpower than you can get out of your friends and family. You can be sure that your furniture will get to your new property safely, and on time.
- All your belongings are protected. Moving companies provide their own security. You can be sure that they are much safer on the road with a mover than if you did it yourself.
- Movers are more efficient. They have special equipment to transport heavy and delicate pieces of furniture like pool tables, piano tables, and even family hierlooms.
What To Look For In A Moving Company
Although hiring a moving company is the best decision you can make, there are a few things you should take into consideration before hiring a mover:
- License. A proper moving company has a valid license and registered under a valid USDOT number with the FMCSA.
- The type of insurance. This is perhaps the second most important thing to look out for after the USDOT number. Choose a company that offers a full value protection policy for all your furniture.
- Rates and prices. Most moving companies that offer extremely cheap prices have hidden charges that inflate the cost of moving. To avoid this, go for an honest mover with reasonable prices.
- Try to see what previous clients are saying about the company. Platforms like the BBB are great for such info.
- Go for a company that knows exactly what they are doing. You want zero mistakes and zero hitches. Experience can grant you this.
What We Offer
- Local and long distance moving
- Auto transport
- Interstate moving
- Cross-country moving
- Furniture moving; piano moving, pool table moving, office furniture and equipment
- Commercial, apartment and residential relocations
- Military relocation
- Student moves
- Door to door moving
- Full service packing and unpacking
- Cheap Boaz movers
- Same day moves
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
- One of the best rated transport services in Boaz. We guarantee safe and timely delivery of all your office equipment or household items.
- All our carriers come fitted with trackers that ensure you are kept in the know throughout the move.
- Our prices are affordable, with no hidden or additional charges.
Get in touch with us and enjoy the best moving services in Boaz. The first step to a smooth transition is talking to one of us by filling the form at the top of this page. You can also ive us a call and we shall assist you with any quesries you may have.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.