How To Ship Your BMW 7 Series.
The BMW 7 Series is a full-size luxury 4-door sedan that has been in production since 1977, and has seen six generations. From the first generation, the car has been powered by different engines, like six-cylinder petrol, V12 and V8 (730i and 740i) engines.
Its sixth and latest generation comes with a range of engines including a 4.4L V8, 3.0L inline-six (petrol and diesel form) and 2.0L inline-four engines. Generally, the 7 Series comes with an 8-speed automatic transmission, with either an all-wheel or rear-wheel drive system.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
When purchasing a BMW 7 Series, or any other car, and you need to engage an auto shipping company to take care of its delivery. And when selecting which to choose, here are some qualities to look out for:
- Is the shipping company reliable?
- Is the company affordable?
- Is the company customer-oriented?
- Does the company have a strong financial base?
- Is the company licensed?
- Does the company have an insurance cover?
- How swift is their communication with customers?
- Do they have a robust network of shipping agents globally?
- Can they handle the documentation process for shipping the item?
Our Shipping Services.
As a shipping company, here are some things you need to know about us and our services:
- Reliability: We are an auto shipping company with many years of experience in vehicle logistics. We have a team of qualified professionals in the industry, hence we are very reliable.
- Robust Network: We have a robust network of forwarding agents and customs brokers at several countries around the world that can take care of customs issues with the shipment.
- National Delivery: We offer door to door pick-up and delivery. This also covers domestic, state to state shipment, and your car can be delivered anywhere within the national borders.
- International Delivery: We cover several countries and continents. Wherever you are shipping to/from, we can have your car shipped overseas for you with our long distance, international shipping service.
- Open and Enclosed Carriers: You can choose between shipping your car with an open carrier or with an enclosed one. The enclosed option guarantees more protection to the vehicle, but would cost you more than the open carrier option.
- Maximum Protection: Our shipping services ensure maximum protection of your car. Apart from that, we also offer shipment protection, and your car will be fully insured.
- Customer Service: Our team of highly dedicated, courteous and professional agents are always available to attend to your information need about your shipment before, during or after the shipping. You will get timely information on the location and progress of your vehicle.
- Great Price: With the best match of quality and price, our services are affordable. We offer reasonable pricing and you don’t have to worry about exorbitant cost irrespective of the place of delivery.
You can get a free online quote on your shipping immediately by filling in the necessary information. We are ready, and if you are, we can begin the process of delivering your car.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?