How To Ship Your BMW 507.
Beginning from 1956, BMW released the BMW 507, a grand touring 2-door convertible, equipped with BMW’s 3.2L aluminium alloy OHV V8 engine. The engine produced 110 kW of power at 5000 rpm, and the car used a 4-speed manual transmission gearbox.
11.1 seconds acceleration time from 0 to 63 mph and 122 mph top speed characterized the performance of the 507. A detachable hardtop variant of the car was also made available.
When purchasing a BMW 507, or any other car, and you need to engage an auto shipping company to take care of its delivery. And when selecting which to choose, here are some qualities to look out for:
- Is the shipping company reliable?
- Is the company affordable?
- Is the company customer-oriented?
- Does the company have a strong financial base?
- Is the company licensed?
- Does the company have an insurance cover?
- How swift is their communication with customers?
- Do they have a robust network of shipping agents globally?
- Can they handle the documentation process for shipping the item?
Our shipping services.
As a shipping company, here are some things you need to know about us and our services:
- Reliability: We are an auto shipping company with many years of experience in vehicle logistics. We have a team of qualified professionals in the industry, hence we are very reliable.
- Robust Network: We have a robust network of forwarding agents and customs brokers at several countries around the world that can take care of customs issues with the shipment.
- National Delivery: We offer door to door pick-up and delivery. This also covers domestic, state to state shipment, and your car can be delivered anywhere within the national borders.
- International Delivery: We cover several countries and continents. Wherever you are shipping to/from, we can have your car shipped overseas for you with our long distance, international shipping service.
- Open and Enclosed Carriers: You can choose between shipping your car with an open carrier or with an enclosed one. The enclosed option guarantees more protection to the vehicle, but would cost you more than the open carrier option.
- Maximum Protection: Our shipping services ensure maximum protection of your car. Apart from that, we also offer shipment protection, and your car will be fully insured.
- Customer Service: Our team of highly dedicated, courteous and professional agents are always available to attend to your information need about your shipment before, during or after the shipping. You will get timely information on the location and progress of your vehicle.
- Great Price: With the best match of quality and price, our services are affordable. We offer reasonable pricing and you don’t have to worry about exorbitant cost irrespective of the place of delivery.
You can get a free online quote on your shipping immediately by filling in the necessary information. We are ready, and if you are, we can begin the process of delivering your car.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.