How To Ship Your BMW 321.
In 1939, BMW launched the 321. It came in a 2-door sedan and 2-door cabriolet body style, and had a 1971 cc (120.3 cu in) OHV straight-6 engine. Operating with a 4-speed manual transmission, the car had a maximum speed of 71 mph.
For shipping your BMW 321, you need the services of a top-quality shipping company. Here are the key things you should look out for in a shipping company.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Our shipping services.
- Reliability: After making such financial investment as is involved in the purchase of a classy BMW 321 model like yours, you need a company with whom you can be assured that your car will be delivered on schedule and intact. This reliability comes with years of experience and expertise.
- Affordability: Over-priced shipping companies are a no-go. Affordability is paramount to allow you much ease in shipping both within the country and across countries.
- Customer-oriented: The shipping company should be one that puts the satisfaction of their customers above every other thing. Such company should be able to provide good customer service to supply all the information you need about the movement of your car. This will allow you be sure you are dealing with the right people who can handle your vehicle properly.
- Certified and insured: In order to ensure your BMW 321 is in the right hands, the shipping company should be licensed and insured. This will guarantee that your car will arrive safe. Also, if there is any accident during transit, you can still be sure your car is protected.
In the process of shipping your car, you may encounter certain terms. It is important to know their meanings. Here are some of them:
- Open and enclosed carriers: Shipping with open carriers is less expensive; however, the cars are exposed to weather elements, dusts, or any other hazards. It is ideal for regular/less classy cars. Enclosed carriers offer protection to the car from weather factors and other hazards. It is better to use this when shipping very expensive cars. However, it is more expensive than the open carrier.
- Door to door: While some companies use only terminals, there are those who are able to pick cars from wherever clients have them, and also deliver them to the door steps of their owners.
- Domestic shipping: This has to do with moving a car within the national borders. It is usually from state to state, across the country.
- International shipping: In this case, long distance, overseas movement of vehicles is possible for companies whose coverage are that wide. Such company is able to move your car from coast to coast, across countries, wherever you want it.
- Shipment protection: You can have your car insured during its shipping. This is ideal for luxury cars and very expensive ones, so you do not have to worry about possible damages on transit.
You can contact us today if you have more inquiries to make about shipping your car. As an auto transport company committed to our clients’ satisfaction, we are always available to respond to them. And you can also get a free quote now by just filling in some information about the car to be shipped.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?