How To Ship Your BMW 315.
The BMW 315 was launched in 1934, following the 303. It came in a 2-door roadster body style, and was equipped with an inline 6-cylinder petrol engine (34PS at 4000 rpm), a 4-speed manual transmission and a rear-wheel drive system.
Top speed was at 62 mph and 0-60 acceleration was in 27.3 seconds. If you need to ship your BMW 315, then it is important to engage an auto transport company.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
When picking a company, here are some things to consider:
- Is the company reliable?
- Are their services affordable?
- Are they customer-oriented?
- Does the company have a strong financial base?
- Is the company licensed?
- Does the company have an insurance cover?
- How is their communication with clients?
- Can they handle the documentation process for shipping the item?
While in the process, here are some terms you may need to understand.
- Auto transport company: These are companies that specialize in shipping vehicles, as opposed to other shipping companies that handle general items.
- Open carrier: Open carriers are used to move many cars at the same time, and as the name suggests, they do not have any coverage. Shipping with open carriers is less expensive; however, the cars are exposed to weather elements, dusts, or any other hazards. It is ideal for regular/less classy cars.
- Enclosed carrier: As opposed to open carriers, enclosed carriers offer protection to the car from weather factors and other hazards. It is better to use this when shipping very expensive cars, so as to guarantee more protection. However, it is more expensive than the open carrier.
- Terminals: A terminal is a place (facility) within an area, where cars to be shipped can be dropped off to be picked up by a carrier, and cars delivered can also be dropped by the carrier to be picked by their owners.
- Door to door: While some companies use only terminals, there are those who are able to pick cars from wherever clients have them, and also deliver them to the door steps of their owners.
- Rates: A rate is how much it will cost to ship from one point to another.
- Quote: A quote is an estimation of the cost of shipping an item from its origin to its destination. Usually, you are expected to supply some information about the vehicle to allow a given company compute and issue a quote based on the information provided.
- Domestic shipping: This has to do with moving a car within the national borders. It is usually from state to state, across the country.
- International shipping: In this case, long distance, overseas movement of vehicles is possible for companies whose coverage are that wide. Such company is able to move your car from coast to coast, across countries, wherever you want it.
As a premium auto transport company, we are adequately equipped to successfully handle the delivery of your BMW 315 however you want it. And if you are wondering how much it costs, you can get a quote by filling the correct information, and you will receive prompt response from our staff.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory