How To Ship Your BMW 303.
The BMW 303 was a small family car produced between 1933 and 1934, notable for the “kidney grille”, which it was the first to have.
It came as wither a 2-door saloon or 2-door cabriolet and had a 6-cylinder inline engine combined with a 4-speed manual transmission, to give a top speed of 56 mph.
A Checklist for You.
If you are planning to purchase a BMW 303 or relocate your old one, here is a checklist to help in choosing a shipping company for its delivery.
- Is the company reliable?
- Are their services affordable?
- Are they customer-oriented?
- Does the company have a strong financial base?
- Is the company licensed?
- Does the company have an insurance cover?
- How is their communication with clients?
- Can they handle the documentation process for shipping the item?
Why Ship With Us?
- Reliability: We are an auto shipping company with many years of experience in vehicle logistics. We have a team of qualified professionals in the industry, hence we are very reliable.
- Affordability: With the best match of quality and price, our services are affordable. We offer reasonable pricing and you don’t have to worry about exorbitant cost irrespective of the place of delivery.
- Robust Network: We have a robust network of forwarding agents and customs brokers at several countries around the world that can take care of customs issues with the shipment. You can relax and be sure we will handle every detail of the shipping and have your car delivered. Our team of shipping professionals will ensure that there are no errors in the shipping process.
- National Delivery: We offer door to door delivery. This also covers domestic, state to state shipment, and your car can be delivered anywhere within the national borders.
- International Delivery: We cover several countries and continents. Wherever you are, in Africa, Asia, Europe or America, we have you covered. We will have your car shipped overseas for you with our long distance, international shipping service.
- Open and Enclosed Carriers: You can choose between shipping your car with an open carrier or with an enclosed one. The enclosed option guarantees more protection to the vehicle, but would cost you more than the open carrier option.
- Maximum Protection: Our shipping services ensure maximum protection of your car. Apart from that, we also offer shipment protection. Your car will be fully insured.
- Customer Service: Our customer service is outstanding. Our team of highly dedicated, courteous and professional agents are always available to attend to your information need about your shipment before, during or after the shipping. You will get timely information on the location and progress of your vehicle.
Finding a good auto transport company is a huge step in securing a successful delivery of your car. You can get a free online quote on your shipping immediately by filling in the necessary information.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.