Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Blue Eye, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Blue Eye, Arkansas Safe and Secure Auto Shipping
Blue Eye is a very small town in northern Arkansas. It is located just next to Blue Eye, Missouri and is a town that has many locations for hunting. Deer camps lines the woodland area near town and hunters from all over the United States take advantage of deer hunting, wild boar hunting and quail and turkey hunting during hunting season.
The unemployment rate in Blue Eye is extremely low at less than 4.5% and most of the locals work in the camps or in small retail shops nearby.
Learn more about importing cars to Arkansas.
FAQ’s About Auto Shipping
How long will auto shipping take if I only need my car transported 500 miles?
While auto shipping times can change during transport, you can generally expect the following time frames when shipping your vehicle:
- Up to 500 Miles: 1-2 Days
- 500-1500 Miles: 2-6 Days
- 1500-2000 Miles: 3-7 Days
- 2000-2500 Miles:5-9 Days
- 2500+ Miles: 6-14 Days
- Will my transport agent guarantee the pickup and delivery time of my vehicle? – Most companies will not guarantee a time because of the many factors that can alter the flow of traffic when driving. Weather, accidents, customers, acts of God and other issues may arise that can change the day or time a vehicle will be picked up or delivered. Your agent will most likely provide you with a 1-3 day window to let you know that the truck will arrive during those times. The driver, or a company representative will usually call within 24 hours of the actual date the truck will pick the car up or drop it off.
- What does door to door transport mean? – Door to door means just what it says. The driver will try to get your car as close to your door as legally possible and he will deliver it as close to your door in just the same way. There may need to be some adjustments to pick-up or delivery location if the large truck is not able to drive on your road or turn around at your location but if that happens, it will usually mean that the driver will need to meet you within just a few moments away from your address at a large parking lot as close to your address as possible.
- Can I ship an inoperable car? – You can ship cars if they are running or not running. You need to ask your personal agent upfront if the company has the ability to transport an inoperable vehicle and if so, what they charge. If the car is not one of value or one that could possibly be sold instead of transported, you will want to compare the cost of shipping to the actual need for the vehicle and decide whether shipping it will be profitable for you in the long run.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Blue Eye Auto Transport Index
Anchor Freights Inc.
Anchor Freights Inc. is a trucking company that offers a wide array of transportation solutions for auto transport, freight shipping, heavy equipment and machinery hauling and other shipping needs. They can transport all types of cars, trucks, vans and SUV’s as well as other motor vehicles and farm machinery including tractors, combines and others throughout the Midwest. They are fully insured and licensed and have valid registration with the DOT.
2954 Vineyards Parkway, Branson, Missouri 65616
D&R Transport group
D&R Transport Group is a large trucking company that handles nationwide transport of motor vehicles, general freight and machinery and large equipment. They also work with individuals and businesses to transport electronics, paperwork and much more. This company is registered with the USDOT and they are licensed, insured and bonded.
111 Cedarwood Avenue, Branson, Missouri 65616