Safe And Reliable Blount County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Shipping vehicles has in the past proven to be a tasking activity for many. This is due to various challenges such as the stress of finding the best car hauler, worry over the handling of your vehicle, and doubt regarding the computation of the final quoted figure. Until now. A-1 Auto Transport Inc. understands your concerns, and this is what we market ourselves on. Being in the auto shipping industry for over 2 decades, we understand the ins and outs of the business. We have over the years developed strategies and freight plans that deliver results. That is; hands-on worry-free car shipping services at fair prices. Among our strategies is county level car shipping services, which allow us to reach you, the client, at a most personal level. Blount County is among the areas we pride ourselves in offering auto shipping services in the State of Alabama.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Chicago to Blount County||$480||641 miles||3-5 days|
|Houston to Blount County||$534||713 miles||3-5 days|
|Blount County to Detroit||$535||714 miles||3-5 days|
|Kansas City to Blount County||$543||724 miles||3-5 days|
|Blount County to Denver||$795||1326 miles||4-6 days|
|Blount County to Seattle||$1024||2560 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Blount County
We comfortably serve the entire area of Blount County thanks to the network of state routes crossing its boundaries. We cover the entire area from Allgood to Remlap. We also ship cars between Blount County and her immediate surrounding counties, including Marshall County to the northeast, Etowah County to the east, St. Clair County to the southeast, Walker County to the southwest, Jefferson County to the south, and Cullman County to the northwest.
The major highways crossing the area facilitate interstate car shipping services to or from Blount County. Interstate 65 offers direct road access from the Port of Mobile, a major car export and import seaport in Alabama. U.S Highway Routes 31 and 231 act as the main routes we use to ship vehicles between Blount County and the states they cross towards the north; Florida, Tennessee, Kentucky, Michigan, and Indiana.
Car shipping services we offer to or from Blount County include:
- International auto shipping services: Thanks to the proximity of Blount County to the Port of Mobile, we facilitate shipping cars to or from USA through Blount County, thanks to Interstate 65. You can read more about our international car shipping services here.
- Interstate Car shipping: Thanks to Interstate 65 and U.S Routes 31, 231 & 278, we are able to ship vehicles from various states to Blount County, Alabama and vice versa.
- Multicar shipping & Transport services: Our service clientele also involves car dealers, motor show organizers, and other fleet shipping clients. We have the muscle to ship multiple cars to or from Blount County at affordable prices.
- Door to door & Terminal Services:If there’s one sure thing that 20 years of experience has offered us, its familiarity with Blount County’s routes and neighborhoods. We can ship or deliver your vehicle to or from your doorstep in Blount County. Terminal services are also available within the county.
We serve the following areas within Blount County, AL.
Zip Codes included in Blount County:
- Zip Code 35013 – Allgood
- Zip Code 35031 – Blountsville
- Zip Code 35049 – Cleveland
- Zip Code 35079 – Hayden
- Zip Code 35097 – Locust Fork
- Zip Code 35121 – Oneonta
- Zip Code 35133 – Remlap
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.