Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Bloomington, Minnesota
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Bloomington Long Distance Moving Companies
Bloomington, located in Hennepin County is the fifth largest city in the state of Minnesota. It headquarters multinational corporations and a developed urban lifestyle and is also known for high employment rates. The Minnesota River flows through the city providing scintillating views and recreational activities. The Hydraland Lake Preserve and Minnesota Valley Wildlife Refuge cover thousands of acres and have dense forests, animals and rivers. They are a favourite place for adventure enthusiasts and romantics. Bloomington has a developed sports system with baseball and American football taking centre stage. The city has also been the site of several films and worldwide musical hits. Other attractions include the Mall of America, Sealife Minnesota Aquarium and Minnesota Zoo. Trust A-1 Auto Transport with your moving and vehicle relocation needs. We are the most experienced and reliable moving company in Hennepin County.
Why a moving company is necessary
- Reliability: Moving companies have to earn the customer’s trust to remain in business. They have professionally trained personnel who know their roles. They arrive on time, work swiftly and deliver the items on time. They are experienced and know the possible areas of accidents which ensure there are no delays.
- Cost-effective: Moving companies use little time to conduct a move. They have sufficient personnel who work fast to reduce the chances of risks occurring. They pack all the items safely and deliver them using modified trucks. This ensures your items do not get damaged or lost. They also have insurance for all your items.
- No heavy lifting: Moving involves lifting and making numerous trips to the moving van. Heavy items such as refrigerators and pool tables are risky. They can overpower you and break your limbs. When moving them across stairs, you can slip and injure yourself and damage the items.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company in Bloomington
Use the American Movers and Storage Association to find reliable out of state moving companies. The organization is the largest moving association in the country. It also deals with local and international moving companies. They are known for quality services and trustworthy members. They also educate the customers about moving and how pricing works.
All movers should be compliant with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association’s licenses and insurance. Use the company’s USDOT number to verify their safety rating, pending violations and the type of resources they own.
Check the company’s assessment with Better Business Bureau. The organization is the best known company assessor. They are strict and have adequate experience dealing with moving companies. They handle over 1 million moving cases annually. Accredited moving companies must have superb services and positive reviews. If a moving company gets numerous consumer complaints and they don’t rectify, they are prosecuted and if need be, deregistered.
Ask for a quotation and check the company’s rating system based on weight or distance. Most companies have standard weight charges and differ on transport and the rate per hour. If an interstate company does not provide storage services, avoid them since you will incur extra charges in a different state.
How to make your move seamless
- Hire a reliable mover in advance and set a convenient moving date. Mark all the items you want moved and inform the company so they can perform a walk-through.
- Sort out your stuff and donate items you don’t use to the Salvation Army. You can also sell them and use the money to fund your move.
- When packing, use large boxes for light items and small boxes for heavy items. It reduces their chances of breaking. Also, fill all the boxes to the top to avoid them crushing when stacked in the carrier. Move from room to room as you pack to avoid mixing up items.
- Do not pack liquids, food or flammables. The company will not be liable for any damage that occurs due to detergent spills or pests attracted by the food. It’s advisable to move them by your own means to avoid huge losses.
- Inform the moving company of the rules in your new premises. Some estates have parking sections or specific entry and exit hours.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
We work closely with top professional bodies to improve our services. This has enabled us to earn thousands of referrals and repeat business annually. With A-1 Auto Transport, you are sure of smooth and affordable services.
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- International moves
- Military moves
- Local moves
- Senior moves
- Office moves
- Apartment relocations
- Interstate moves
- Storage services
Contact us now
Get us on 1-888-509-3123 and book your moving spot. We have discounts and free professional moving advice upon filling out the form at the top of our page.