- Bloomington Long Distance Moving Companies
- Tips To Help Move With Ease
- Why You Need A Professional Moving Company
- How To Find A Good Moving Company
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- We Offer These Services
- Why Hire Us?
- Contact Us
Bloomington Long Distance Moving Companies
Getting your household items from one place to another needs careful planning and the right moving partner. Hiring a professional moving company has many benefits. If you have a move planned to Bloomington, the most populous city in the Bloomington-Normal metropolitan area, A-1 Auto Transport is your best pick. We are a professional moving company based in Illinois providing a wide range of moving services including vehicle transportation.
Tips to help move with ease
- Prepare early: Write down a list of everything you wish to complete before moving day. Create a flexible schedule so that you get enough time to achieve your goals.
- Inventory: Make a list of your belongings so that you can check if anything is missing when you get to your new house. Make sure your boxes are labeled with a detailed description of what they contain. Being specific makes it easier for the movers when unloading and quicker for you when unpacking.
- Pack early: Avoid the last minute rush by starting the packing process early. Get plenty of boxes and other packing materials like sealing tape and markers before you start packing. Pack strategically from one room to another, starting with the items you don’t use often. Leave the boxes in their respective rooms for the movers to pick up on moving day.
- Glassware: Pack glassware and china vertically in boxes. Place plastic plates in-between the dishes to protect them from breaking when being moved.
- Clean items: Clean your furniture, appliances, and bookshelves before packing them. This way, you’ll have an easy time unpacking and arranging your belongings in your new home. Trying to clean them while there are a lot of activities and limited space will be hectic.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Saves you time. If you're not experienced in a specific field, you'll always be slower than a professional. Moving is the area of expertise of a professional moving company. They will plan and execute the moving process with speed and use the quickest routes to get to your destination. This gives you enough time to finish other responsibilities such as setting up your utilities.
- Professional services. A professional moving company offers fair and reasonable prices for their services. In case any issues occur during the move, they act swiftly to try to resolve them. They will protect your items by providing adequate insurance cover for cushioning you from incurring losses due to damaged items.
- Packing materials. Professional movers offer specialized boxes for packing your belongings. These boxes are sturdy and designed to keep your items safe. The movers are trained with packing techniques that will ensure none of your items gets damaged during the process. This will save you money you’d have spent sourcing for boxes.
How to find a good moving company
Consider a company that sends their inspectors for an in-house survey. They assess your belongings and give you an accurate estimate. Movers who provide quotes over the phone without having a team on the ground cannot be trusted.
Check if the company you are interested in is endorsed by any industrial affiliations. The American Moving and Storage Association certifies companies that meet professional standards while conducting their businesses. The association makes sure that its members provide the best moving services to customers.
Consider hiring a BBB Accredited moving company. The BBB gives credibility to movers who uphold the Code of Professional Ethics. You can also read what other people are saying about your moving company from the reviews section.
Visit the FMCSA website to check and verify the credentials of the moving company you intend to hire. The company should have proper licensing and issued with a USDOT Number if it's a long distance mover. If the move is within the state, they should obtain a license from the Illinois Commerce Commission.
Out of State Movers Near Me
We offer these services
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- International moving
- Door to door moving
- Pet transport
- Storage options
- Packing and unpacking
- Office relocation
- Furniture relocation
- Residential moving
- Corporate moving
Why hire us?
At A-1 Auto Transport, we listen to you and design custom-made services to suit your preferences. If you are looking for a dependable, affordable and quality-driven moving company, look no further than A-1 Auto Transport.
Call our customer experts now on 888-241-3110 and get all your questions answered professionally. Make the switch today and let us help you move. For free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.