Bloomingdale long Distance Moving Companies
Did you know that 17% of the total U.S. population moves each year? A huge percentage involves the youth who have graduated and are seeking employment opportunities elsewhere. At A-1 Auto Transport, we understand how important your relocation to or from Bloomingdale is and we have a dedicated team to give you all the support you need. We are a top-rated Illinois moving company offering wide coverage across the country. Our services include office relocations, interstate moves, and vehicle transportation.
Tips to make your move easier
- Before moving into your new house, arrange a visit to make any necessary renovations. Check if the walls need repainting and that there are no water leakages or faulty electrical wires. Have your house cleaned by a professional cleaning agency to make it easy to settle in.
- Don’t be the last minute guy. Start packing early to reduce the workload as the big day approaches. If you pack two boxes a day, you’ll have packed 60 boxes at the end of 30 days.
- Have a separate clear plastic bag to pack essential items for your first night. This will be helpful since you won’t have to rummage through every box looking for a toothbrush or laptop charger.
- If you own pets, get a pet sitter to take care of them on moving day. Also, ask if your mover transports pets and find out the regulations that govern moving pets from one state to another.
- Clean your items before moving out. Remember to also defrost your refrigerator at least 24 hours prior to moving. This makes settling in easier.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Experience. The experience of a moving company makes the difference between a good and a bad move. Most professional movers have been in the business long enough to know the tricks to make your move as easy as possible. You can rest assured that with professionals handling your household items, nothing could possibly go wrong.
- Convenience. When you hire a professional moving company, they come prepared with all the right tools to expedite your moving process. They are trained to handle heavy and bulky items with special equipment to ensure they are safely delivered to your destination. You don’t have to hire people or equipment separately to help you move.
- Inventory. Taking inventory of all your household items is a daunting task that can be skipped by hiring a professional moving company. They have a well-structured system of listing your items with detailed information of their status. This makes accounting for lost or damaged items easy.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Ways of finding a reliable moving company
- Protect yourself from being duped by scammers by hiring a ProMover To be certified, a moving company has to undergo a strict evaluation process to determine its legitimacy. These are companies that adhere to the association’s Code of Professional Ethics. A certified member is trustworthy and has all the credentials required by the federal government.
- The safety of your belongings should be a top priority of any moving company. Ask to be provided with a Certificate of Insurance for verification. You can also visit the Licensing and Insurance Public to confirm if the company is insured.
- Customer service. Look for a moving company in your region and visit their offices to check out if they have all the resources to make a move possible. Ask as many questions as possible to get clarifications to any issues you have. This will also help you determine their level of professionalism.
- Call the FMCSA’s Safety Violation and Consumer Complaints hotline and inquire about the complaint history of your potential moving company. This will let you know how many complaints have been filed against your mover.
- Military moving
- Long distance moving
- Pet transport
- Furniture relocation
- Residential moving
- Storage options
- Interstate and intrastate moving
- Office relocation
- Cheap Bloomingdale movers
Why use us?
For over two decades we have been providing professional moving services to thousands of people across the U.S. Our staff undergoes extensive training to ensure they handle your items professionally and deliver them safely. We always strive to perfect our services and aim to have as few complaints as possible. A-1 Auto Transport is a straightforward and reliable moving company with a 24/7 customer service department.
Make your reservation by calling us on 888-509-3213. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.