Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Blaine, Minnesota
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Blaine Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving? We offer a unique set of services designed to meet your needs. Whether it’s a move across town or across the country, we have the resources to make it run smoothly and help you transition with ease. Your move to Blaine doesn’t have to be stressful, talk to us and let’s get moving. We are a top-rated mover in Minnesota and you can trust us to deliver your belongings safely and on time. We also relocate vehicles.
The best moving tips
- Don’t wait until it’s too late. Start packing as soon as you decide to move. Pack a few boxes a day and you’ll make the work easier as the big day approaches. Be strategic and organized to make packing easy.
- Keep your documents, valuables and family heirlooms safe by packing them yourself. Most of these items are irreplaceable and you can’t risk letting the movers handle them. Use a small bag or box that you can easily keep with you.
- Electronics will be much safer if transported in their original packages. The boxes are designed to keep delicate items from breaking during transportation. If you don’t have the boxes, wrap your electronics with soft clothes before packing them.
- Pack a few essential items such as prescriptions, snacks, utensils, clothes and any other items you can’t do without on a daily basis. You probably won’t be able to unpack immediately. These items will help you get through the first two days with ease.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Benefits of hiring a professional moving company
- Safety: If you’re not used to moving heavy items around, you risk injuring yourself and those around you. That heavy couch or pool table can only be moved by highly trained and skilled professionals. Apart from using the right equipment, they work in teams and know how to collaborate to ensure the safety of everyone involved.
- Professional services: The staff of a professional moving company not only transports your items but offers personal assistance to make your move comfortable. They are friendly, courteous and take it upon themselves to ensure your transition is less stressful. Your mind will be at ease knowing that professionals are in control.
- Liability: Every move comes with its own challenges and you don’t want to jeopardize your items by hiring just any mover. Professional movers are insured which means your items are protected. They are trained to pack with care and handle your items without any breakages. In case of any damages, you’re confident they will repair or replace them.
- Efficiency: Neither you nor your friends can work as fast as the teams of a moving company. They are in good physical shape and have techniques that make moving look simple. From packing at your current home to unpacking at your new home, trust the movers to have you settled within the shortest time possible.
Ways to find a reliable moving company
When it comes to moving, the experience of a moving company is a top priority. You want a company that has been tested and approved by thousands of other customers. Companies with more than 10 years in the moving industry are bound to offer the best services compared to start-ups. Carry out extensive research to determine the longevity of the company you’re considering.
Visit the mover’s premises to verify if the business actually exists. Check if they have the right equipment to carry out a move successfully and the conduct of their staff. Good leadership indicates how the employees will handle your move.
Confirm if the credentials of your moving company are valid by looking them up in the FMCSA database. The site provides records of moving companies, contact information, and their location. If it’s a long distance move, the movers should have a USDOT Number. If it’s a local move, make sure the mover is licensed by the Minnesota Department of Transportation.
We specialize in these services
- International moves
- Coast to coast moving
- Door to door moving
- Vehicle transport
- Corporate moving
- Residential moving
- Full-service pack
- Storage facilities
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
Our experts go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations. We offer first class services and ensure each customer is served professionally. Whether it’s a big move or a small move, A-1 Auto Transport will make it worthwhile. We are a fully insured and licensed moving company that handles exceptionally. Let us take your trouble, enlist our services.
Make your reservations in advance to avoid any inconveniences. Call our customer representatives on 888-509-3213. Get free moving quotes by filling out the form at the top of this page.