Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Black Rock, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Black Rock, Arkansas Professional Auto Transport
Black Rock is a small city in Lawrence County and is situated in the northeastern part of the state of Arkansas. The city is located at the border of the Ozark Mountains right on the Black River. People travel from all over the northern portion of Arkansas to take advantage of trout and bass fishing in the river as well as camping in the Ozarks and hiking, horseback riding and other outdoor activities.
The cost to build a home in Black Rock is relatively lower than the rest of the state. The unemployment rate is a fraction higher in Black Rock than the rest of the state, but many local residents are employed in transportation and warehousing, construction, production and extraction companies within the local area. Winters are mild and cool with occasional snowfall from November through April and spring and summer months are warm to hot with plenty of sunshine and very little rain.
Learn more about moving a vehicle to Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Black Rock to Omaha||$399||533 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Columbus to Black Rock||$448||598 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Black Rock to Atlanta||$482||482 miles||2 – 4 days|
|New York to Black Rock||$678||1131 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Black Rock to Santa Fe||$731||975 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Phoenix to Black Rock||$840||1401 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Black Rock to Las Vegas||$932||1554 miles||5 – 7 days|
|San Diego to Black Rock||$1051||1753 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping FAQ’s
- Should I use a broker or call a transporter directly? – This is a personal decision and it varies from one person to another. A broker has access to thousands of transporters nationwide and can often get better rates because they provide carriers with steady business year round. Many transporters rely on brokers to keep them in business by scheduling customers for them. Some people like the personal contact with a transporter, especially if the company is located nearby where they can walk in and physically speak to an agent. Depending on your location and the time you have to spend to contacting individual companies, the choice is up to you on which you will use.
- Should I use open or enclosed transport? – Open transport is the most affordable option when it comes to shipping a car. Vehicles are exposed to weather, road debris and other elements when they are shipped on an open carrier. Enclosed transport is more expensive but vehicle owners can fully expect that their valuable cars will be in the same exact condition upon delivery as they were in when they were loaded as an enclosed carrier prevents any exposure to the elements during transport.
- Will it cost more to ship a large, oversize SUV than it will cost to ship an economy car? – Yes, it will cost more to ship a large, oversize SUV or other oversize vehicle than it would cost to ship a small, economy car. Transporters are only allowed to carry a specific amount of weight and when they carry larger vehicles, the weight limit is met quicker and they are unable to carry more cars on the truck. They must charge accordingly to make sure they are able to make money when they are hauling larger cars as they are losing business from not having the ability to carry more cars on the truck. Also, you need to make sure the company knows ahead of time if the car is oversize because they need to ensure they have the proper clearance to load the vehicle correctly.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Black Rock Auto Transport Guide
Absolute Transportation is a trucking company that works throughout the state of Arkansas and beyond to provide fast, reliable and affordable auto transport and freight shipping services. They are registered with the USDOT and all transportation is fully licensed, insured and bonded. Absolute Transportation has several locations in Arkansas and has a convenient office located right in Black Rock for local customers.
201 West Main Street, Black Rock, Arkansas 72415
Black Oak includes ZIP codes: