Birmingham Long Distance Moving Companies
Saying goodbye to your residence or office in Birmingham City can be a bit of a downer. But at the same time, it can also be exciting due to the prospect of a new start and better things to come. In order to make the whole moving process easier for you, ensure good organization and planning. We at A-1 auto transport have laid out a guide to make your Alabama move as smooth as possible.
Tips on making your move easier
- Don’t leave everything for the last minute. You need to have a schedule and stick to it. Make sure you have all the required boxes, packing tools, and wrapping materials ahead of time.
- Label everything. Create a color code, so you don’t have to write long descriptions on each box. Also, keep your packing tools (tape, scissors, sharpie, labels, etc.) in a small toolbox in close proximity to you.
- You definitely have items in your home that nobody uses anymore, especially if you have kids. Use your moving situation as a chance to declutter your house and pack/unpack a lot less stuff. Save money and time.
- Get a small case for your extremely important documents (passports, birth certificates, legal papers, contracts, etc.), and everything with a high priority. You can even give your kids a small box to store their favorite toys and stuff into.
- Make sure that on moving day all your precious belongings are with you in the car.
- Hire a babysitter or ask the grandparents to take care of your kids and pets on moving day. With so many things to deal with and a higher level of stress, the last thing you’d like to do is to entertain your children. Also, you’ll be sure that they are safe.
We all know that moving to a new home can be very tiresome and time-consuming. So why do all that by yourself? Why not take the easy approach and hire a local moving company to do all the hard work for you?
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company?
One of the important parts of moving your belongings to or from Birmingham city is packing all your furniture. However, if you hire professional movers, they will bring all the materials and items needed for packing. This includes packing tape, cartons, boxes, containers, etc. They will help you move quickly and professionally.
If you choose to buy all these packing items personally, it will just add to your expense of moving. Also, if you do not move often, then all these will be a complete waste of money after the moving process.
Another great thing about moving companies is that they can ensure the safety of your belongings. They make use of the right equipment to load the items on the moving truck. With their excellent techniques of packaging the household items, the movers can ensure that your furniture will be transported with great safety. They provide extra attention to the expensive and fragile items. So you need not worry about any kind of damage.
Not only do these expert movers help in packing and loading your belongings, they can also unload the items and set them up in your new home. This way, the chances of experiencing damages gets reduced and your moving process can be completed effectively.
International And Overseas Moving To Or From Birmingham
Finding a moving company to get your belongings to the other side of town is pretty simple. Finding one in your neighborhood that can help you move abroad can be more difficult.
Fortunately, A1 auto transport is one of the few international moving companies that are available regardless of where you live in the country. We also provide moving services from abroad towards the US as well as auto shipping.
We can take care of logistics, packing, and any other problem that may be on your mind. Call us now if you need more information or if you want to use our services.
How to find the best moving company
Choosing the right moving company in Birmingham city is paramount if you are hoping for a relaxed, safe, and successful relocation. Make sure that you check their online reviews to gauge their reputation.
Also talk to friends and family before settling on one. It is the best to go with a company that has the relevant human resource and equipment to deal with the size of the venture.
In terms of legal requirements, the company has to be licensed insured and bonded.
Our moving services
- Local and long distance moving
- State to state and cross country moving
- Residential and commercial moving
- Heavy furniture: pool table, piano, etc.
- Door to door moving
- international relocation
- Full service packing and unpacking
- Moving storage solutions
- Packaging materials and solutions
- military and student moving
- Office relocations
- Apartment and studio relocations
- Auto transport services(vehicle relocations)
- Cheap Birmingham movers
- Same day moves
Why A-1 Auto transport?
We have been around for over thirty years. And in that period, we have amassed a great deal of experience in customer service. We not only offer competitive prices but ensure you get the highest quality of service. Those who have taken a bet on us have nothing but praise for our services.
Reserve your spot now!
If you are planning a move to or from Birmingham city, kindly contact our experts on our toll-free line 888-509-3213. Don’t forget to get free estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.