Most people consider moving a daunting task they would rather not have to do. However, if you are an adult living in America, chances that you will move every 6 years throughout your entire lifetime are very high. In fact, statistics from the US Census Bureau show that the average American adult will move at least 11 times in their entire lifetime. Students also tend to move a lot in America as they move to or from learning institutions. Your move to or from Binghamton University is one of the many moves that shall be happening this fall in New York. Our company has been in the business of moving students just like you for over twenty years, turning daunting moves in a smooth and hassle-free process. Stick around and you are sure to have a smooth moving process this fall.
How to achieve a smooth student move
Moving as a student can actually be one of the easiest moves you will ever make in your entire lifetime. Here are some tips to help you accomplish this.
- Look forward to the move: Embrace your move with a positive perception. No matter how you may feel about moving away from a place you have called home for a long time, look forward to the new opportunities that are available to you.
- Take enough rest: You may not be able to sleep well in the run up to your move, but you should make time to rest in order to be fresh and ready for the moving day. Try to cut out any moving tasks in the night and reserve that time for resting.
- Hire a professional moving company: Professional movers are well versed in the art of moving. When you hire them, you can lean back and watch someone else take on all the tasks of your move in a reliable and professional manner.
Why you should consider hiring a professional moving company
Hiring a professional mover for a student move such as yours might be the last thing on your mind. However, we have compiled a few good reasons why you should consider hiring one.
- For peace of mind: Moving is a process that can occupy all your waking and sleeping hours. It involves a lot of tasks which if not taken care of well can cause you stress. Let a professional moving company deal with all this, and take a load off your back.
- Understanding of the local area: Professional movers have an idea of the area that you are moving to. This comes in handy in terms of time wastage on moving day as you try to maneuver in an unfamiliar territory.
- Professional packing: Packing is one of the most involving tasks during moving. What would take you several days to do, will likely take the moving company a matter of hours to complete. Furthermore, professional movers have all the packing supplies needed to pack your items safely.
How to find a professional mover
Looking for a professional mover that will cater for your exact needs can be a daunting task. Follow these tips to help you find a mover fast.
- Recommendations: This is the best place to start. Ask for recommendations about the local moving companies from your friends and family. You may also consult the local realtors for their own recommendations.
- Background checks: Do your own research on the companies you have learned about above. Find out what kind of reviews customers have left for them on the internet. You may also use platforms like the Better Business Bureau to find more credible reviews on the moving company.
- Interview them: Using the contact information you have, you can call the companies to do some further checks on them. Ask them specific questions about your move and past customers too. Their phone etiquette is a good indicator of the kind of service you will receive when you sign them up.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
A1 Auto Transport Inc
We offer a wide range of relocation services. Some of them include local and long distance moving, cross country and interstate moving, nationwide and international moving services. Moreover, we offer full moves services which involves; packing and unpacking services, hauling and loading services, moving labor for hire, access to affordable moving companies, free moving advice and auto transport.
Why you should move with us
We are a fully-fledged moving service provider that has been in operation for the past two decades. We are also fully licensed and insured as well as have professional affiliation with the American Moving and Storage Association.
Call us today
You can reach us via 888-509-3213 for your moving needs or by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com