Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Bigelow, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Bigelow, Arkansas Professional Auto Shipping
Bigelow is a small town in Central Arkansas near the Fourche La Fave River. Bigelow is a very scenic area with deep woods, lakes and small recreation areas where local residents enjoy picnicking and campfires as well as hiking and camping, sports including hunting and fishing and other outdoor recreation. The most common employment industries in Bigelow include manufacturing and construction, warehousing and transportation and information and technology. Other industries include administrative positions, waste management, and educational services. There is seldom ever snowfall in Bigelow and it is typically hot and sunny during the majority of the year including spring, summer, and fall. Winter months can be mild and cool but it does not usually get extremely cold.
You can find more information about Bigelow by visiting the Bigelow web page on the Arkansas State website.
Read more about shipping vehicles to Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Bigelow to Charlotte||$599||799 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Minneapolis to Bigelow||$618||825 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Bigelow to St. Paul||$621||828 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Bigelow||$629||1049 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Bigelow to Colorado Springs||$688||918 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Los Angeles to Bigelow||$979||1633 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Bigelow to San Jose||$1134||1890 miles||5 – 7 days|
|San Francisco to Bigelow||$1159||1932 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping FAQ’s
- How can I get an auto transport quote? – Most companies have instant quote forms right on their website. You can submit for a fast quote and an agent will usually contact you quickly to verify information about your vehicle and provide you with an accurate rate.
- Do I have to be present when the car is picked up or delivered? – Yes, vehicle owners or an authorized representative must be present when the vehicle is picked up and delivered. This is very important because you, or a person you authorize, will need to be present to sign the inspection report and the vehicle release paperwork.
- Will the auto transporter guarantee the date of pickup or delivery? – In most cases, the company will not guarantee a precise date to pick the vehicle up or deliver it. This is because many things can affect transport times and these things are usually out of the control of the company and the driver. These include weather as well road conditions and traffic, truck maintenance, fuel stops and other necessary stops. It is best to be in the city the car delivery will take place in at least a day prior to the estimated date of delivery. This way if the car is delivered faster than planned you will be able to pick it up on time and it will not be delayed.
- Are there hidden fees in an auto transport quote? – The majority of auto transporters will give an all-inclusive quote that will cover all aspects of the transport. You need to ask your agent when you speak to them if the quote is all-inclusive. If it is not, you will most likely want to look for a different company as there are companies that will add fees after they give you a quote.
- Will my vehicle be insured during auto transport? – According to federal law, all companies that transport motor vehicles must carry valid cargo insurance that covers all vehicles on the truck. It is also a good idea to speak to your private insurer to make sure your personal auto insurance will also cover the car. The more insurance coverage on the vehicle, the better protected it will be during shipment.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Bigelow Auto Transport Index
Mayflower Transit is a full service moving and auto transport company that handles relocation to and from Bigelow and other areas of Arkansas as well as relocations from coast to coast in the United States. They provide home and office moving help that includes packing, loading and delivery. They also handle transport for cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s and other motor vehicles. All transport and moving services handled by Mayflower Transit are fully licensed, insured and bonded.
1880 South Bishop Road, Texarkana, Texas 75501
Bigelow includes ZIP codes: