Big Rapids Long Distance Moving Companies
You have been offered a better job in a different state, you are getting married, you secured a place in a college at the coast, you want to live in your dream city or for any other reason, you have to relocate. Moving is a difficult process, to say the least, and it is advisable to seek moving help from professional moving companies for a smooth and cost effective move. A-1 Auto Transport Inc should be your preferred choice for a move to or from Big Rapids, Michigan.
We are an experienced and customer-focused worldwide shipper with more than 20 years experience in the national and global transport industry. A-1 Auto Transport Inc provides exemplary moving services throughout the United States and abroad. We help with moves in Big Rapids, interstate moves, coast to coast moves, and overseas moves. We also offer vehicle transport services.
Tips on how to make your move easier
Making adequate preparations is the key to an easy and stress-free move.
- Move during the off-peak season: There is heavy demand and the cost of moving skyrockets during the summer moving season stretching from June to August. On the other hand, from September to May there is low traffic and moving rates are much lower. This is because moving companies give hefty price discounts and other off-season offers. You could use the seasonal offers to greatly reduce your moving cost, as well as move more smoothly, because of the thin traffic.
- Go for a professional moving company in Big Rapids: An experienced mover provides the moving boxes and other moving supplies, the proper equipment, and labor to pack and ship all your articles. They move you safely and efficiently, at a reasonable cost. It is important to begin the packing process early because it is a challenging and time-consuming task. It is also a critical moving function that must be performed as per the laid down safety standards.
- Adequate insurance coverage: The moving price includes a charge for basic insurance coverage. However, it may be that this coverage is not sufficient for your needs, particularly if you are shipping high value items. It is important to discuss your insurance coverage with your mover to establish if you need extra protection. Consult your insurance agent to know whether your domestic policy provides coverage while on the move or if you can get an extension for the same. This is the most cost effective insurance option.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
Out of state movers have special authorization to provide professional moving services and afford major benefits including:
- Low price
- Peace of mind
How to find the best moving company
Know the difference between professional movers and amateurs.
- Search for experienced moving companies: Get referrals, request movers associations for names or search on the internet and in the directory for moving companies.
- Evaluate the movers: A professional moving company must be registered and insured to give moving services. Look for their past clients comments online and check the movers’ rankings on major review sites. Go to the USDOT site for consumer complaints and the regulator’s actions.
- Moving price: Ask a small number of moving companies for an in-house cost estimate. Established and responsible movers bring an expert to evaluate your goods for an accurate quote.
- Hire your mover: Examine their pricing and decide on your mover.
Our moving services
We provide moving advice, plan, pack, load, transport, and also offer moving storage. A-1 Auto Transport Inc also unloads, unpacks, and arranges the furniture and equipment in your new house.
- Pet Transport
- Auto Transport
- Residential Moves
- Corporate Moves
- Office Moves
- College Moves
- Vacation Moves
- International Moves
- Military Moves
- Senior Moves
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
A-1 Auto Transport Inc has the top rankings on consumer reviews online because we put our customers first. We have expert staff, offices, storage facilities, the right equipment, and special trucks in key cities and metros countrywide and internationally. We are committed to giving you a memorable seamless door to door moving experience throughout the United States and worldwide at a pocket-friendly rate.
Make the shift Now
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.