Big Lake Long Distance Moving Companies
Big Lake was originally built as an ice mining center. It grew with the expanding rail road and central Minnesota Trade. The city located in Sherburne County, Minnesota, has a population of slightly over 10,000 residents. If you need to relax and enjoy natural landscapes, Big Lake is the city for you. You can hike or camp at the expansive Sand Dunes State Forest which has thousands of animals and trees. Lake Mitchell Park also offers a cool breeze and picturesque sights for picnics and barbeques. Make the long distance move to Big Lake with A-1 Auto Transport. We provide smooth moving and vehicle relocation services throughout Sherburne County.
Why hire a moving company?
- Packing: Packing is one of the most tedious and time-consuming moving tasks. It accounts for more than 40% of all moving expenses. You need a mover like A-1 Auto Transport that wraps items in bubble wrap and anti-static peanut. The items are then packed in quality corrugated boxes that can withstand the bumpy roads.
Control your finances: Moving companies work with a pre-determined budget. They know how much it will cost to move your items to your new premises. They also take into consideration unexpected circumstances that may come up during transit and mitigate what they can.
The company works to make your move affordable. For instance, they will advise you to move off-season and provide clear estimates before moving.
- Emergencies: Situations like job relocations or separations may occur suddenly. If you lack the experience and resources to move your items, this could turn into a nightmare. You can forget items, cause accidents and incur huge expenses. You need movers like A-1 Auto Transport that have standby teams to handle emergency moves in hours. They use sufficient and professionally trained personnel who work simultaneously to pack and load your items in hours.
How to find a reliable mover in Big Lake
Use the American Movers and Storage Association to find over 3,500 registered moving companies. The association trains moving companies and guides them on how to provide quality services. The best movers have a membership of more than 10 years.
Do not presume a moving company legitimate since they are members of professional associations.
Use the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association to view the insurance status of moving companies. All state to state movers must provide basic insurance which covers the customer’s items, building and their personnel. They should also provide supplemental insurance for valuable items since the basic insurance limits their liability to 60cents a pound.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Check the number of consumer complaints a moving company has registered since inception at the Better Business Bureau. The organization deals with over a million moving complaints annually. They are the most trusted complaints resolution organization. Movers who have frequent and unresolved complaints may be inexperienced or rogue.
Ease your move with these simple steps
- Get organized by planning your move over a period of at least three months. Do not schedule too many activities in a single week since you’ll perform some tasks poorly.
- It takes longer to produce a cross country moving quote. Ensure you set maximum time for the walk-through and assembling moving supplies.
- Pack smartly to use less space and avoid damages in the vehicle. Fold clothes and vacuum the box before sealing it. Fill all boxes to the top to ensure they don’t crumble in stacks. Finally pad the boxes and tape them along the edges.
- Understand how long distance moves work. The payment policy and insurance are a common source of additional expenses and disputes.
- Separate items you’ll need on arrival to your new premises. They include fresh clothes, toiletries, cooking essentials and beddings.
- Call friends to assist with packing and loading your items. Assign them items that are not delicate to avoid damage.
- A-1 Auto Transport has full-service moves for customers who lack the required packing skills or time.
A-1 Auto Transport services
- Apartment moves
- Office moves
- Commercial relocations
- Military moves
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Storage services
- Local moves
- Senior moves
- Affordable long distance moves
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Our professionally trained personnel with advanced equipment at their disposal ensure we provide remarkable services. You can establish the location of your shipment in seconds using our real-time satellite tracking technology. This provides optimum safety and security along the entire moving process.
Get in touch
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you: