Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Biddeford, Maine
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Biddeford Long Distance Moving Companies
So, you’ve finally found a new place for you and your family to settle. Everyone is excited to move into the bigger house and can’t wait for the moving day. Relocating is one of the biggest household tasks you’ll ever handle in your life. With careful planning and an experienced moving company by your side, your move will be enjoyable and fun. Hire A-1 Auto Transport, Maine, to help you move with less stress. If you have planned a move to Biddeford, hiring a local mover will greatly benefit you. Our team will handle your items with utmost care and ensure timely deliveries. We also relocate vehicles.
Tips to relocate with ease
- There are a number of issues you need to take care of before the big day. Write them down to make sure that nothing slips your mind. Don’t leave out any details no matter how insignificant they seem. This way, you’ll be able to stay focused and accomplish your tasks in an organized manner.
- For pet owners, make inquiries with the animal’s department of the city you’re relocating to find out the regulations governing pet transport. In most cases, you’re supposed to take your pet for vaccination and acquire a certificate from your veterinarian.
- Pack an overnight bag with essential items like toothbrushes, blankets, a few utensils and a change of clothes to help you pull through the first night without stress. You’ll probably be too tired to unpack immediately and having the essential items within reach will be of great help.
- When packing plates, wrap them using soft clothes to prevent chipping or breaking when they are being moved around. Pack them vertically and fill the empty spaces with towels to protect them further.
- Label your boxes to indicate what rooms the boxes are destined for. Write a short description of what’s contained in each box to help the movers know how to handle them during loading and unloading.
Why you need a professional moving company
- The right equipment: Carrying heavy items is not only difficult but also risky. There’s a chance you’ll injure your back or break some of the items. When you hire professional movers, they come prepared with the right tools and equipment to safely lift and carry your heavy sofa down the stairs and into the trucks. If there’s any furniture that needs dismantling, the movers have the skills to do so efficiently and reassemble them when you get to your new house.
- Protection for your items: Professional movers are trained to handle delicate items with care to ensure they are delivered in one piece. They use high-quality boxes and padding materials that keep your items from breaking while in transit.
- Affordability: Professional moving companies have a pre-determined system of calculating moving costs based on factors such as the distance to be covered and the size of your move. The expenses are captured in one place and you only pay a fixed charge.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find a reliable moving company
Get recommendations from friends, family, and coworkers. By sharing their moving experience with moving companies, you will be able to distinguish between good and bad movers. Use the information to choose which company to hire.
Only hire a licensed moving company. The FMCSA gives licenses to movers who have complied with the public safety regulations. If it’s an interstate move, the movers should have a USDOT Number which acts as a permit to cross state borders. In-state movers should have licenses from their respective states.
Consider hiring a certified member of the American Moving and Storage Association. Movers are subjected to a rigorous vetting exercise to ascertain their legitimacy and to ensure they adhere to the association’s Code of Professional Ethics. AMSA helps protect consumers from being scammed by rogue movers.
Our moving services
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Coast to coast moving
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Military relocation
- Packing supplies
- Piano moving
- International moving
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
If you’re looking for efficiency and affordability, A-1 Auto Transport is here for you. We are always improving our services to give you a great moving experience. Our friendly and professional experts are willing to help you achieve your moving goals with less stress. Don’t let the burden of moving wear you down, hire us today for a memorable experience.
Talk to us
Get free advice on the best options we have for you. For free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page or call us now on 888-509-3213.