Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Bexley, Ohio
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Bexley Long Distance Moving Companies
Making a long distance move requires adequate moving resources and experience. Bexley is a city in Franklin County, Ohio. It is among the cities in Ohio with the largest estates and houses. Bexley has also produced notable figures in the world of politics and education. The Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens is the most notable attraction in the city. It hosts picturesque sights of flowers, and small animals. If you wish to make your move stress-free, talk to A-1 Auto Transport. We also handle vehicle relocations.
Why hire a moving company?
- Insurance. Any accident that you cause when moving your items will bring about that you have to cover. With moving companies, they insure all the moves they handle. The type of insurance used depends on value of the goods being moved. High value goods such as electronic appliances are covered by the full-value replacement insurance while the non-breakables are covered by the basic insurance.
- Safety. Moving companies provide safety during the move. When packing, they use corrugated boxes that have extra layers of tape along the sides and the bottom. They wrap delicate items with bubble wrap or soft linen. They are then loaded strategically in air-cushioned carriers where the fragile items go on the top most part while heavy items are loaded at the bottom. The trucks are driven by experienced drivers who know the routes of Ohio extensively.
- Flexibility. Moving companies are guided by your schedule. They liaise with you on the best time to move and the number of items you need moved. They also allow you to choose where to collect your household goods and the best routes to use when moving.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to hire the most reliable mover in Bexley
- Use suggestions from friends and family who have moved in the past. Let them check the type and amount of household goods you own so that they can offer good advice.
- Consider movers that are members of the American Movers and Storage Association. The members are subjected to thorough background checks to ensure they adhere to the set regulations. Choose the most experienced member. It is likely they have the best services with little or no consumer complaints. They also know how to handle customers efficiently.
- View the company’s reviews and consumer complaints at the Better Business Bureau. The organization allows previous customers to review and rate moving companies. Deal with moving companies that have positive reviews. The organization deals with over 1 million moving cases annually. They mostly stem from additional expenses and item-damage. It is advisable to deal with accredited moving companies since the organization acts as the mediator in case of disputes.
- Ensure you are dealing with a licensed moving company. All state to state moving companies are required by the United States Department of Transport to list their carrier number on their website. This makes it easy for the customers to verify the company’s credentials.
Simple tips for a successful move
- Visit the new city you are moving to and get acquainted with the environment. This includes the locals and amenities. Ensure you learn the rules of the place to ease your adjustment period after moving in. Scoping out the area weeks ahead also reduces the culture shock experienced with long distance moves.
- Use quality packing material such as corrugated boxes to pack your household goods. Drill holes on the sides of the boxes to ease their handling. Also, label the boxes along the sides with your name and type of items.
- Document the condition of your household goods when packing. This can be used to justify compensation in case of accidents.
- Make sure that you are fully ready the day before the move. Place packed items in strategic locations and clear the pathways for the company personnel.
Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We have a special bond with the residents of Franklin County who have placed their trust in us to provide safe and satisfactory moving and vehicle relocations for the past 25 years. Check out our customer testimonials page for the numerous 5-star ratings.
A-1 Auto Transport’s services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Pool table moves
- Corporate relocations
- Local moves
- Storage services
- Senior moves
- Apartment relocations
- Piano moves
- Military moves
- Work moves
- Vacation moves
- College moves
Try us now
Check out our affordable and remarkable services at A-1 Auto Transport or call us on 1-888-509-3213. Fill out the form at the top of our page for discounts you do not want to miss.