Bethel Long Distance Movers
Most people know very little about the art of moving. Yes, moving is an art. An art that requires a lot of preparation and planning; especially if you want to make that long-distance move to or from a little-known Alaskan city such as Bethel.
The first step to mastering this art is looking for a good moving company operating in the area. Getting a moving company might be the life saver you need. You could also try checking out a vehicle transport company, if you own a car. This is because you will need to ship your car in advance, especially for long distance moves. We are more than ready to ship your car to or from Bethel.
How To Make Moving Easier
Here are a few tips that can help you prepare for the move:
- Get online packing tips. The key to any successful move is in how you pack. Pack efficiently and start early. There are so many online packing hacks that ensure your items get to their destination safely.
- Get rid of items you no longer use. While packing, it is very important to try and get rid of items you might not need. If you carry more than you need, then you might stretch the labor available and also increase the overall cost of moving.
- Hire a professional mover. This is probably the best thing you can do for yourself. Movers are more are faster and more efficient, as compared to doing it yourself.
- Make all necessary payments early. It would be in your best interest to pay for the move, living arrangements or any other payments needed early enough.
Why You Should Hire A Moving Company
Here are some of the benefits you will enjoy if you opt to work with a moving company:
- Time. If you decide to hire a mover, then be sure they will do almost everything required for the move. You will have more time to do more pressing things.
- Labor. Moving companies bring all the labor needed for the move. This labor is better skilled to handle all your furniture.
- Insurance. You cannot predict what will happen during the move. Especially for long-distance relocations. Moving companies will insure you against theft, damage or any other incident that might occur during the move.
- If you have heavy or delicate pieces of furniture, then moving them on your own can be quite risky, especially for long-distance moves that require you to move them overseas. Your best bet at moving between the mainland US and Alaska is through a moving company.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
What To Look For In A Moving Company
Here are some of the things you should look for in a moving company:
- License with the FMCSA. You need to hire a mover that has been allowed by law to carry all your items to or from Bethel. The company should have valid license information with the FMCSA, particularly a valid USDOT number.
- A full value protection policy. Go for a moving company that provides a full value protection policy on all its shipments. You can be sure that any item broken or lost during transit will be replaced.
- Affordable pricing. Hire a mover that meets your budget. However, be careful not to hire a mover that adds hidden charges to its quoted prices.
- Positive reviews. A good moving company should have positive reviews from previous clients. You can check out what clients are saying about the company on platforms like the BBB.
- Level of experience. Go for a mover that is well experienced because they are less likely to make mistakes.
What We Offer
- Local and long distance moving
- Auto transport
- Interstate and cross-country moving
- Heavy and delicate furniture moving
- Commercial, apartment, and residential relocations
- Military relocation
- Student moves
- Door to door moving
- Full-service packing and unpacking
- Cheap Bethel movers
- Same day movers
- At A-1 Auto Transport, we guarantee safe and timely delivery of all your items to or from the city of Bethel.
- All our trucks and carriers come fitted with state of the art tracking devices that ensure you get first-hand information on all your office furniture or household items.
- We guarantee affordable prices with no additional costs whatsoever.
Get In Touch With Us
Get in touch with us today and get the very best out of your move. We guarantee the best customer service money can buy. You can talk to any one of our representatives by filling the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.