You’re likely to face many obstacles during relocation if you choose not to hire a reliable moving company. Fortunately, there are many affordable full service movers to look into when your family is planning to relocate. Whomever you hire for relocation assistance should have a great reputation and a variety of moving and storage solutions, including full service moves.
There are certain things that stand out about a mover with a longstanding history and a reputation for being the best around. To find the best full service moving company, know what to look for and make sure the one you hire carries these traits. By doing some research online before calling movers for quotes will certainly help you find the best moving company.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to Find the Right Full Service Mover
Hiring a dependable mover with full service moving options is the best thing you can do. It’s important that the mover has experience with full service moves since they entail so much work and attention. There is no better way to find a moving company for hire than by going on the Internet to do some research. The Web will help you find movers in the area with the services you need.
- Read over any reviews or testimonials left online about the company from past customers. Pay attention to their star ratings too.
- Ask what certifications and licenses the mover carries to prove their authenticity and reliability as a full service moving company.
- Make sure they have various services for you to consider, especially any that might make your full service move more convenient.
- A licensed mover is required to carry the state’s set amount for minimum insurance. Most movers will allow their customer’s to purchase extra insurance coverage which is especially important if you want the full value of your things protected.
- Be cautious of a mover that asks for a full down payment or even a large amount of the total bill before the items have been delivered. Most movers expect payment after the relocation takes place.
- See what materials, tools and equipment they use for a residential move. It should all be up to date and of the highest quality.
Cheap Moving Rates & Time To Move Examples
|To / From||Distance||Cost (2 BR)||Cost (3 BR)||Cost (4 BR)||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Kent, OH to Meridianville, AL||518 miles||$1,893 – $2,625||$3,277 – $4,665||$4,665 – $7,199||3 - 5 days|
|Kansas City, MO to Lakes, AK||2753 miles||$5,604 – $7,160||$8,544 – $11,475||$11,475 – $16,891||6 - 8 days|
|Eagar, AZ to Charlotte, NC||1612 miles||$3,816 – $4,949||$5,955 – $8,092||$8,092 – $11,821||5 - 7 days|
|Pine Bluff, AR to Portland, OR||1791 miles||$4,361 – $5,539||$6,586 – $8,808||$8,808 – $12,897||5 - 7 days|
|Delano, CA to Boston, MA||2587 miles||$5,249 – $6,727||$8,041 – $10,825||$10,825 – $15,967||6 - 8 days|
|Acton, MT to Tolland, CT||1812 miles||$3,473 – $4,684||$5,760 – $8,045||$8,045 – $12,249||5 - 7 days|
|Des Moines, IA to Harrington, DE||1095 miles||$1,971 – $2,409||$2,628 – $2,956||$3,504 – $4,051||4 - 6 days|
|Ives Estates, FL to Elizabeth, NJ||1071 miles||$3,401 – $4,250||$5,198 – $6,897||$6,897 – $10,103||4 - 6 days|
|Medora, KS to Fort Stewart, GA||1017 miles||$3,397 – $4,212||$5,026 – $6,755||$6,755 – $9,824||4 - 6 days|
|Paradise, SD to Priest River, ID||774 miles||$2,197 – $3,021||$3,755 – $5,317||$5,317 – $8,174||3 - 5 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and other factors.