Whether you are planning to ship a sports car, vintage or collectible car, you need to ensure that the transit does not damage your vehicle. And that is why you might want to opt for enclosed auto shipment.
You have the option of opting for a 20 feet or 40 feet shipping container and your vehicle will be sealed inside. This will give added protection from the weather, theft, and pilferage during transit.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Key considerations for selecting the right company.
However, it is difficult to ship the vehicle unassisted and if you are looking for the best enclosed auto shipping companies, there are plenty of considerations to account for, before you sign the agreement. With varied prices, delivery schedules, insurance that different companies offer, you will need to ensure that your specific requirements are met. When you are selecting the auto shipping company, some of the key aspects to consider include:
- Distance covered for transporting the vehicle.
- Delivery of the vehicle.
- Type of vehicle.
Adherence to laws.
To start with, it is essential to know that the best-enclosed auto shipping companies adhere to state and federal laws, on-time deliveries and stringent delay policies. Thus, it is good to check with the companies that you shortlist.
Another key aspect that you need to consider is the cost. The top shipping companies will consider all of your specific requirements before giving you a ballpark quote on the price. That is why securing a written quote is important. Find out from the company if the vehicles are insured for the full value or you have to make a claim for transit insurance.
Price of auto shipping.
Many auto shipping companies determine price based on the country or city you intend shipping your vehicle to and the distance covered. Price vary based on the number of miles and if there are multiple vehicles to be shipped, discounts are available. Additionally SUVS, luxury vehicles and trucks are charged more due to bigger size and weight. Rush deliveries cost more than standard delivery tine which might run into a few weeks.
Types of delivery services.
When selecting one company from the best enclosed auto shipping companies, you will need to check the available range of services. These include:
- Door to door.
- Terminal to terminal.
- Bulk shipping.
It is important to pick a company that offers insurance during shipment and even though exclusions might apply, the insurance needs to cover any damage during transit. Ensure that you ask questions about the types of damage covered by the insurance that the auto shipping company offers.
At A1 Auto Transport service, considered to be one of the best-enclosed auto shipping companies, we cater to custom requirements apart from full adherence to state and federal shipping laws. Thus, whether you need to move your vehicle to another city in USA or to any country world-over, we’ll be glad to help.
Related Information & FAQ.
- Auto shipping companies near me
- State to state auto shipping services
- Personal car transport service
- How to find the best enclosed auto shipping companies near you
- Read enclosed transport reviews online to find the right company to ship your car
- Use a reliable enclosed auto transport company to ship your car safely
- Use enclosed car transport in the USA to ship a car
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?