- Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured Carriers Near You
- Award Winning Service, Always on Time
Best Commercial Movers
Conducting a commercial relocation without the help of professionals is much too difficult to take on alone. By hiring help from commercial movers, you will find that the job goes much quicker and safer. Not to mention, you’ll save more money by hiring a moving company than you would if you decided to move your commercial building without their help.
Unless you have a binding agreement, don’t easily believe anything a mover says. A binding agreement is given after the weight if your things is taken and an evaluation has been made of the commercial building the movers are hired to help relocate. Moving companies will calculate a total cost by taking things such as the weight of everything in the building and the distance between both locations into consideration. Other small charges may be applied at the end of your commercial relocation by moving companies who only give out non-binding agreements. As a customer, you are allowed to request that the mover’s reweigh your goods at any time during the move.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Avoid Being Scammed by a Commercial Mover
Avoid being scammed by those pretending to be movers or that are shady in their moving process tactics by knowing what to be aware of as you search for a professional mover.
- Go to the website of the BBB to see what a moving company’s rating is on their site and to read reviews from past customers. The Better Business Bureau posts reviews and ratings for each company that is featured on their website.
- Scam artists usually demand a large cash down payment. An experienced commercial moving company tends to ask for a 10-20% down payment if anything at all.
- Most reliable movers will have a website or be listed somewhere on the Internet.
- If a mover does not offer full protection through optional insurance packages, they are probably not a good company to hire for your commercial relocation. Always look for insurance coverage through the mover you hire. Even professionals sometimes get caught up in an accident.
- The mover should have all of the proper documentation to prove they are legit. State licensing is required and you are allowed to ask the company to provide proof.
- The movers should arrive on moving day in a company truck. If they have a rental truck or their own vehicle, take precaution before allowing them to begin the loading process.
- Most reliable moving companies have been in the industry for many years, giving them plenty of experience with their services.
- Movers train their employees and have all of the right equipment and latest relocation technology.