What is the Best Affordable and Cheap Movers?
The process of relocation is one that can easily become stressful and confusing, especially if movers aren’t hired for help. Even though the idea of moving may also be exciting, when the process exceeds your budget or items become lost or damaged, it can ruin any excitement you had regarding the relocation. This overwhelming amount of emotions and the amount of preparation required can definitely wear on a person. However, once the move is completed, it will all be worth it.
To make the entire process of relocation quicker, easier, more affordable and less stressful, hire a great local mover for help.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to Make the Process of Relocation Easier
It’s not surprising that many people don’t realize just how much goes into a move. Of course, hiring a mover with experience and proven reliability in the moving industry will lessen some of the stress quite a bit. Nevertheless, there will be some responsibility on your part and with a little bit of advice from experienced movers, you will be well on your way to a cheap, stress-free moving process.
- Write a checklist including everything you must do to prepare for the move. This list serves to help you stay organized and on top of everything
- Schedule a move-in date with a moving company at least two- three months ahead of time
- Start taking care of any medical, job, school or utility transfer a few weeks before the scheduled move. This includes cancelling subscriptions as well
- Find a babysitter for pets and kids on the days scheduled for loading and unloading
- If you chose not to purchase full packing services, begin packing one room at a time at least five weeks prior to relocation and buy or collect all of the proper packaging supplies
- Label all boxes clearly and use the proper packing materials
- Collect the contact information of the moving truck driver, such as a cell phone number and their expected time of arrival
- Always make sure the moving company you hire has a positive reputation which can be assumed through reviews and ratings online
- Write out a list of inventory- the moving company usually does this too, but it is always wise to have your own for comparison
- Make sure the home or facility is clean and free of clutter so that the movers can easily maneuver as they come in to load up the truck
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org