How Much Does It Cost?
- Shipping an Audi anywhere throughout the nation or overseas may cost $150 to $10,000 depending on the services selected and the other details such as the distance to be traveled.
- The cheapest transport method for an Audi is an open air service. The safest method of transport and the one usually recommended to those with exotic vehicles is an enclosed transport service.
There is only one inexpensive and safe way to deliver an Audi to another location in the nation or overseas. Professional luxury car transport is the absolute best and safest way to have a vehicle delivered anywhere in the world, even if it’s delivered to the neighboring state. Find a reputable transport company to deliver your Audi safely and at a rate you can easily pay.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Shipping Services Offered to Deliver Your POV
- Enclosed Transport - This is also referred to as the container method. The car is placed inside a large shipping container where it is secured. The vehicle and the remaining container space can have other belongings stored in them for the transport.
- Door to Door Delivery - This convenient method means that the Audi's picked up from its home and delivered to the door of its next home.
- Terminal to Terminal Delivery - This method is very safe, reliable and cost effective. It’s considered less convenient for those who do not live near the terminal where the car's delivered to.
- Open Air Transport - This is also a very popular method. As long as the customer does not mind that their car is exposed to the elements, it will arrive at its destination in a safe and timely manner. This method is not normally recommended to those with higher value vehicles.
Preparing the Audi for Transport
Every auto transport company has their own list of requests that they will hold you responsible for. These are small requirements that only assure the security of the car and those delivering it.
- Clean the Audi of all dirt
- Remove any lose objects, household goods, and accessories
- Disconnect the alarm system
- Check the fluids, tire pressure and battery
- Gas reading should not be above ¼ tank before transport
- Document and list all damages the Audi suffers from
Call 800-452-2880 to receive a FREE quote from A1 Auto Transport! We have low rates and guarantee the safe delivery of your Audi by providing insurance coverage at no cost to you!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.