Apartment Moving Companies
Apartment moves are tricky. It is definitely more difficult to conduct an apartment move than it is to conduct the moving process for a home. Make sure the movers have somewhere close to the door to park and have access to stairs and elevators. Talk with the apartment manager well before the move so they are aware of the movers coming in as scheduled.
How to Find the Best Apartment Mover for the Job
Hiring a dependable mover with apartment relocation experience is the best thing you can do. It’s important that the mover has experience in small moves since apartment complexes bring about different challenges such as stairways and elevators. There is no better way to find a moving company for hire than by going on the Internet to do some research.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
The Internet will help you find movers in the area with the services you need.
- Check out the mover’s website and gather their contact information if they are of interest.
- Look for any reviews, testimonials or ratings left online about the company from past customers.
- Ask what certifications and licenses they carry to prove their authenticity as a moving company.
- Make sure they have various services for you to consider, especially experience in apartment moves.
- Ask about insurance packages. A licensed mover is required to carry the state’s set amount for minimum insurance. Most mover’s will allow their customer’s to purchase extra insurance coverage.
- Make sure they don’t ask for a full down payment or even a large amount of the total bill before the items have been delivered.
- See what materials, tools and equipment they use for a residential move. It should all be up to date and of the highest quality.
When you look for the qualities above, there’s no doubt you’ll hire a reputable and reliable moving company to help relocate your apartment. Take your time searching for the right mover.
Related Information & FAQ
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.