Bessemer, Alabama Reliable Automobile Shipping
Bessemer is a small city with a population of nearly 28,000 in Jefferson County, Alabama. The city is ranked in the top 10 cities in the state for employment opportunities and there are many retail shops, manufacturing companies, telecommunications, and technology businesses in the city. There are also many places that local residents can enjoy having fun with their family. Splash Adventure, owned by Koch Family Parks, LLC, is one of the largest water parks in the state and thousands can be found in attendance daily.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Bessemer to St. Louis||$385||514 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington to Bessemer||$567||757 miles||3-5 days|
|Bessemer to Miami||$578||771 miles||3-5 days|
|Boston to Bessemer||$717||1196 miles||4-6 days|
|Bessemer to Denver||$805||1343 miles||4-6 days|
|Las Vegas to Bessemer||$1095||1826 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Bessemer is also home to the Watercress Darter National Wildlife Refuge, a small refuge dedicated to the protection of the endangered watercress darter, a small and colorful fish found in the eastern United States. There are also several local museums, galleries and other entertainment venues including concert halls, movie theaters and much more.
For more information about Bessemer, you can visit the Bessemer, Alabama website.
Read more about moving a vehicle to Alabama here.
Tips for Shipping a Car to Bessemer
Keep the following tips on hand when you are planning to ship a car to Bessemer.
- You should contact the shipping company around 4 weeks prior to the date you plan to relocate. This allows the company time to schedule the carrier and get things moving on time.
- Plan to meet the driver in person as the inspection report must be signed for insurance purposes. If you are unable to meet in person, you should have an adult friend or co-worker stand in your place so they can walk through the inspection with the driver.
- Make sure there is adequate insurance protection on the car during the time it will be out of your hands.
- Unless approved by the company, the only items that should be left inside the vehicle will be the car jack, spare tire and only items that are permanently attached to the car.
- If you are trying to save money, see if the company can deliver to and from a shipping terminal instead of door to door.
- Check references to see what previous customers think about the company. Checking reviews online as well as with the Better Business Bureau is also a good idea.
Bessemer Auto Transport Index
Alaplex Auto Transport
Alaplex Auto Transport is located just down the interstate from Bessemer in Birmingham, Alabama. Alaplex is fully insured and licensed through the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and registered with the United States Department of Transportation. They offer fast and affordable service to customers in Alabama and surrounding states.
3721 41st Court North, Birmingham, AL 35217
Gator Freightways has been in business in Alabama for more than 5 years and they transport general freight, heavy and light machinery, motor vehicles and other freight locally to and from Bessemer as well as state-wide in Alabama. They offer only completely licensed, insured and bonded shipping services and work closely with their customers to keep them informed about their shipments from start to finish.
2517 Nabors Road SW, Birmingham, AL 35211
Bessemer includes ZIP codes:
35020, 35021, 35022, 35023.
Related Information & FAQ
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.