Bessemer Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving in or out of Bessemer city? Let A-1 Auto Transport make your move as smooth and as professional and possible.
There is a very thin line between the joy of moving into a new house and the troubles that come with the process. To tip the scales in your favor, we at A-1 auto transport have come up with a moving guide that will help you navigate the tricky areas of moving in or out of Alabama.
Tips on making your move easier
- Invest in tape and plastic paper or wrap for packing silverware trays. This will ensure that all your flatware is safely stacked together making unpacking a walk in the park.
- Ziploc bags are also very handy. You can use them to keep small bathroom and kitchen drawer things together. When dismantling your furniture, the Ziploc bags can be used to store all bolts and screws.
- Kitchen condiments should be packed inside the cooker or large pots to save on space.
- In the same vein, you can stack small bathroom items like shampoo and soap in bigger sized items like trash cans or baskets. In short, fill up empty spaces with smaller items. This will save you on buying a lot of boxes.
- However, be sure to tape off any items that can spill like cooking oils, cleaners and shampoo.
- Packing breakables is always tricky. Using cardboard dish pack portions will save you a lot of financial loss. It is inexpensive yet very efficient. Simply insert them inside moving boxes and let each glass and dish sit on its own portion. You can purchase these at your local store.
- Stretch wrap is another useful packing material. It is a big plastic wrap that allows you to stack together stuff like garden tools or a heap of smaller boxes. It can also be used to wrap blankets over your furniture.
All in all, the simplest way to make your move easier is by hiring professional movers who will handle all the details from start to end.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
Moving into new home carries with it a joint bag of feelings. Yes, it will be a very exciting time. But at the same time, it will be very involving and tiring. As such, it is always wiser to hand over the job to professional movers in Bessemer city.
These experts will ensure that the relocation goes smoothly. They are professionals with the right skills, the right equipment, and the requisite training to package and move your belongings. They will not only handle the big and heavy furniture, but also your most-valued and fragile valuables.
If you are worried about the cost-factor do not fret. We some offer full-service options that include packing, transporting to your new home and unpacking. You can also opt for partial service. Here you can pack all your belongings as you see fit but lean on our expertise to load, transport and unload.
How to find the best moving company?
The bare minimum for any moving company is that it should be fully licensed, insured, and bonded.
Before the move, enquire how long the move will take. Some companies levy more fees when customers fail to accurately disclose all their belongings.
Another area to watch out for is seasonal changes of fees. The moving company can be referring to regular fees without talking about peak-season fees. Fees are lower for moves from October to June. The same goes with mid-month moves.
Our Moving services
- Local and Long Distance Moving
- State to State and Cross Country Moving
- Residential and Commercial Moving
- Heavy Furniture- Example: Pool Table and Piano Moving
- Door to Door Moving
- International Relocation
- Full Service Packing and Unpacking
- Moving Storage Solutions
- Packaging Materials and Solutions
- Military and Student Moving
- Office Relocations
- Apartment and Studio Relocations
- Auto Transport Services (Vehicle Relocations)
- Cheap Bessemer movers
- Same day moves
Why A-1 auto transport?
A-1 Auto transport is an industry leader in vehicle relocations with a wealth of experience spanning over three (3) decades. We have achieved this status by putting our customers’ needs first. We hope to extend the same kind of service now that we have branched into moving household goods. Our online testimonials will prove to you our worth.
Make the switch!
If you are planning a move to or from Bessemer city, kindly contact our experts on our toll-free line: 888-509-3213. Don’t forget to get free estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.