Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Berry, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Berry Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Berry, one of the small towns in Fayette County, Alabama, has one of the most family-friendly environs. Employment prospects from big companies like the Pittsburgh-Midway Chevron Mine, Stallion Trailers and Piggly Wiggly Grocers attract quite a crowd. The county resources, including the Berry Schools, a medical clinic, churches, recreational parks and storm shelters attract most residents who live just on the outskirts of Berry. Small businesses also do well in the region, thanks to the ready market available. Are you a business person or a resident, A-1 Auto Transport provides affordable carrier services. We have 25 years of experience in the business, making us the best choice for shipping cars to or from Berry.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|New Orleans to Berry||$325||325 miles||2-4 days|
|Jacksonville to Berry||$412||550 miles||2-4 days|
|Berry to Houston||$486||649 miles||3-5 days|
|Berry to Pittsburgh||$578||771 miles||3-5 days|
|Berry to San Diego||$1186||1977 miles||5-7 days|
|Portland to Berry||$1222||2445 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Berry
A-1 Auto Transport believes in providing deluxe car shipping services to every potential client in Berry. We ensure this by getting familiar with the profile of Berry Town. We understand the town like the back of our hands. Knowledge of all possible routes leading to a specific street comes in handy when beating traffic and making timely deliveries when shipping cars to or from Berry.
We ship cars to all locations within Berry including Highway 18 East, Back Street, East Avenue, Bowen Street, Federal Avenue and School Avenue. We are also equipped with GPS navigation systems that guide us to any specific address you’d wish to ship your car to or from.
Auto Transport services we provide
- Motorcycle shipping: Motorcycles are delicate compared to cars, which stresses more on the need to seek professional motorcycle shipping services. A-1 Auto Transport offers three motorcycle shipping modes; open air, enclosed and crated shipping. Open air shipping involves loading the motorcycle onto a flatbed rack hauled by a truck. It’s the most affordable shipping mode. Enclosed shipping involves loading the motorcycle into an intermodal container then hauling the entire container. It is the most secure, but also the most expensive shipping mode. Crated shipping involves loading the two wheel into a wooden crate and shipping the entire crate. It’s the cheaper alternative to enclosed carrier mode.
- Door to door service: Also called ‘home delivery’, is a special arrangement that involves delegating most of the heavy responsibility of shipping cars to our team of experts. All we require is the car’s location and the destination address. Given that the car is well prepped for shipping, we shall take care of everything else. A driver oversees the entire shipping process, eliminating the confusion of transitioning from one driver or carrier to another.
- Terminal delivery: This involves delivering the car to a terminal instead of a specific address. We use car depots, storage facilities or parking lots across Berry Town as drop-off and pick-up terminals. This service works best for clients on the move, such as guests touring Berry. We consider the proximity of the terminal to the client’s location for ease of access.
Types of cars we ship
A-1 Auto Transport is known not to shy away from any auto shipping job. We have the resources to ship vans, trucks, buses, sedans, ATVs, RVs, SUVs, motorcycles, high-end cars, wrecked cars, inoperable cars, golf carts and heavy equipment like bull dozers.
How to prepare your car for transport
- Remove all personal items from the car: GPS navigation systems, your favorite music CD and other items like phones or a laptop could attract thieves to your car.
- Wash the car: A car hauler’s inspection report is better done on a clean car. Dirt hides scratches on the paintjob, scrapes on the body work or dents on the bumper. Besides, you would want to receive a clean car after transportation too.
- Leave just about a quarter tank-full of gas: A full-tank of gas makes the car heavier. Car transport services are charged based on the weight of the car. A quarter tank-full car is charged less. You also don’t want to ship the car with less than a quarter gas tank, especially if the delivery point is considerably far from a gas station.
- Take condition of the car: Taking photographs of your vehicle’s condition before shipping helps you counter-check the car hauler’s inspection report.
- Turn off the car alarm: Nothing is as annoying as having a car alarm go off in the middle of the highway during transportation. Turning the alarm off also saves the car battery.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport
We have an expansive scope of service, which allows us to ship cars across all 50 states of America and beyond!