Berlin Long Distance Moving Companies
For most families, an increase in the family unit necessitates the need to look for a larger apartment to accommodate everyone. If you have a move to Berlin in the offing, it is highly advisable to hire a local moving company. We have the resources to complete your move fast and efficiently. Our team of professionals will be with you every step of the way to make sure your move is as smooth as possible. We also relocate vehicles.
Top tips to make moving easier
- Wrap dishes and breakables using soft clothes or towels to act as a buffer in case the boxes are dropped accidentally and to prevent chipping. Pack the plates vertically and fill empty spaces using packing paper to prevent the boxes from caving in when they are stacked.
- Take pictures of the wires connecting your television and other electronic devices to make it easy when setting them up at your new home. Electronic devices can only work if connected the right way and the photos will come in handy.
- Visit your new home to get a feel of the new environment and check out the favorite spots for weekend hangouts and family getaways. Find where local shops are located in case you need something urgently. This will help you settle with ease.
- If you have young kids, it is advisable to find someone to take care of them on moving day. Kids like to play and with stuff everywhere, it is not a safe for them. If they are old enough, you can let them help with small chores around the house.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
The importance of hiring a professional moving company
- Safe and efficient packing: When you allow professionals to handle the packing, they will use less resources because they know how to utilize space. They will wrap fragile items with care using quality materials and deliver them intact. The movers are fast and will have you settled within the shortest time possible.
- Accurate estimates: With professional movers, there is no second-guessing. They send their inspectors to assess your household and come up with an accurate estimate. This figure will help you plan your budget more effectively since you'll have an idea of how much the move will cost.
- They know the locality well: Movers have been operating for a long period and know the best and safest routes to use when transporting your household items. Their drivers are highly skilled in maneuvering the trucks and you can expect them to deliver your items safely and on time.
- Insurance cover: It is important to have your belongings insured during a move. This will protect you from incurring losses in the event they get damaged either due to theft, fire or an accident. Note that the policy only applies to items packed by the movers. Discuss the details with your mover and make sure you understand the terms and conditions.
How to choose the right mover
Start by listing down several movers recommended by your friends, family and work colleagues. You can also search for movers online and use criteria such as the type of services offered and the moving rates to narrow down your list. Only go for a moving company that offers reasonable prices and you are comfortable working with.
Check the reputation of your mover in the Better Business Bureau website. Investigate their backgrounds and look out for complaints and how they were resolved. A company endorsed by the BBB signifies competence, reliability, and trust. Check their ratings and select movers who have a majority of positive reviews.
Check the history of your mover with the FMCSA. Here, you will find valuable information such as registration details, contact information, directions to their offices and years of experience. Use the information to make an informed decision when selecting a reputable moving company.
We specialize in the following services
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Piano moving
- Office relocation
- Furniture relocation
- Storage options
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We take pride in our team of experts who take it upon themselves to ensure your move flows without a hitch. You can trust A-1 Auto Transport to deliver your belongings promptly wherever your destination. Our services are made just for you and we guarantee you will be settled at your new home as fast as possible.
Get in touch
Have all your questions answered and make your reservation by calling our toll free number 888-509-3213. Get free moving quotes by completing the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.