Berkeley Long Distance Moving Companies
The City of Berkeley is an educational center and a tourist destination. Advanced infrastructure makes the city convenient for residential and business activities. Relocating can be slow and stressful if you do not know the best ways of handling the logistical challenges involved. To move to or out of Berkeley, find a reputable moving company to facilitate your California relocation.
How To Make Your Move Easier
Whether you are hiring a full-service mover or you are moving on your own, you can follow the following tips.
- Downsize your belongings: Get rid of all the clutter in your house. The moving cost estimate depends on the number of items you have and the labor required. It is advisable to make your luggage as lean as possible. When going through your stuff, you will find things that you have not used in years. Consider selling or donating them to a charity.
- Develop an inventory system: Spreadsheets provide an organized way of keeping track of your possessions. Categorize your items by type, the packaging box, and room as you pack to make it easy for you to retrieve things when settling down.
- Wrap fragile items: Glassware and electronics are some of the things which require extra care when moving. Repack them in their original boxes or cushion them with garments such as curtains. This is a smart way of protecting your breakables while packing your clothing in the same box.
- Call helpers in advance: Do not assume that your friends will always be available when you need them. It is courteous to notify them early.
Why You Should Hire Professional Movers
Moving companies provide a price quote which covers every detail of the move. When relocating your way, it may be difficult to make a reasonable estimate of the rates of hiring a moving van, the cost of gas, whether you will need extra insurance for the load, among other things.
A DIY move consumes more time and sometimes money. Professional movers are used to packing and unpacking hence, they can do it faster than an inexperienced person. The movers know the tricks of using space sparingly. They will potentially use less packing materials and a smaller moving van you will therefore pay less.
A hired mover is responsible for the safety of your belongings. You will be rest assured that your valuables will reach the destination intact, and if anything happens on the move, the company will compensate for it.
With professionals, you do not expose yourself to health hazards. The company provides labor and necessary equipment which make the job easier. They reduce the chances of accidents significantly.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How To Find The Best Moving Company
The reputation of any contractor points to their reliability in service delivery. In your search, be keen on the opinions of people who have hired the company before. If you find multiple complaints, do not engage the mover.
Another vital aspect to look out for is the experience. The longer a moving firm has practiced, the higher its chances to deliver on future expeditions. Sample sources of reliable information about moving companies are the State Associations of Movers and the American Moving and Storage Association.
Once you narrow down your options, find out the scale of their services and see if they match your needs. Some companies offer a full-service solution whereas others only provide transportation and so on. Negotiate the cost and go for the least expensive mover.
Our Moving Services
- Full-service packing and unpacking
- House arrangement
- Long distance moving
- Door to door moving
- Commercial and office relocations
- Military relocations
- Heavy furniture moving
- Hauling of vehicles
- Pet transportation
- Local, and state to state
- Free moving advice
- Cheap Berkeley movers
- Same day moves
Why You Should Hire A-1 Auto Transport
Armed with modern equipment and qualified staff, we have penetrated all parts of the United States with our wide range of transport services. We have served the industry for almost 30 years. We guarantee you customer satisfaction which we achieve by listening carefully to your needs and devising a solution which addresses them exhaustively. Our rating is excellent, and we get many new customers through referrals.
Contact The Experts Today!
If you want a smooth move in Berkeley and its outskirts, call 888-509-3213 now. We will answer all your questions and advise you. Please consider filling out the cost estimate form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.