Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Berkeley County, West Virginia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Berkeley County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The pricing of any car shipping job is of paramount importance to the client. It needs to feel reasonable and match the quality of service offered. A-1 Auto Transport is a well-established carrier firm offering nothing short of deluxe car shipping services across Berkeley County in West Virginia. We offer shipping modes that work for different priorities between affordability and convenience. We have a well-crafted fair pricing policy which incorporates certain variables to derive the price charged for any order when shipping cars to or from Berkeley County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Washington, D.C. to Berkeley County||$90||90 miles||1-2 days|
|New York to Berkeley County||$269||269 miles||2-4 days|
|Berkeley County to Milwaukee||$536||715 miles||3-5 days|
|Minneapolis to Berkeley County||$622||1038 miles||4-6 days|
|Kansas City to Berkeley County||$736||982 miles||3-5 days|
|Berkeley County to San Antonio||$944||1574 miles||5-7 days|
|Berkeley County to Salt Lake City||$1002||2005 miles||6-8 days|
|Phoenix to Berkeley County||$1100||2200 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our scope of service
Fair pricing isn’t the only thing backing up our market dominance in car shipping in Berkeley County. We have the most comprehensive scope of service in the county. This is achieved through our unique service delivery system where we focus on individual counties, including Berkeley. A county-focused approach allows us to better understand the profile of Berkeley County and offer car shipping services to every location. We serve the following areas when shipping cars to or from Berkeley County:
Martinsburg City, Jones Springs, Hedgesville, Johnsontown, Falling Waters, Hainesville, Inwood, Grubbs Corner, Allensville, Greensburg, Arden, Glengary, Baker Heights, Gerradstown, Baxter, Georgetown, Bedington, Ganotown, Berkeley Village, Files Crossroads, Bessemer, Douglas Grove, Blairton, Darkesville, Bunker Hill, Wynkoop Spring, Little Georgetown, Winebrenners Crossroad, Marlowe, Vanville, Nipetown, Union Corner, Nollville, Tomahawk, North Mountain, Tarico Heights, Pikeside, Tablers Station, Ridgeway, Swan Pond, Scrabble, Spring Mills and Shanghai.
- Open carrier: Open carriers are a professional safe shipping option at low rates. Vehicles are simply loaded onto flatbed racks and secured in place using straps. The loaded flatbed is then hauled by a long haul truck. The vehicles are slightly exposed to the external environment but are however completely safe. The open nature of the flatbeds allow for enough room to accommodate several assorted normal sized vehicles or large autos like buses, RVs, tractors, etc.
- Enclosed carrier: These come with an intermodal container where the vehicles are loaded for shipping. Enclosed carriers are confined in space, therefore limiting the number of vehicles that can be shipped at one go as well as the size of vehicles that can be shipped. It is slightly more expensive than open carriers, but offers extra protection and privacy to the vehicle during transportation.
- Interstate car shipping: The pricing of any car shipping job relies on the mileage covered. This is the main reason why interstate car shipping could get quite expensive. We however adopt efficient route mapping, a technique that maps out the shortest and most direct routes between Berkeley County and any other location in mainland US. The least mileage incurred translates to lower fuel consumption which in turn, ripples out to lowered costs. For instance, Interstate I-81 is a direct route from Berkeley County to Tennessee, Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania and New York.
We offer free quoting!
You can now use our free quoting service to find out what A-1 Auto Transport will charge you for shipping cars to or from Berkeley County.
Zip codes included in Berkeley County
- 25401 – Martinsburg
- 25402 – Martinsburg
- 25403 – Martinsburg
- 25404 – Martinsburg
- 25405 – Martinsburg
- 25413 – Bunker Hill
- 25419 – Falling Waters
- 25420 – Gerrardstown
- 25421 – Glengary
- 25427 – Hedgesville
- 25428 – Inwood
- 25440 – Ridgeway