Berea Long Distance Moving Companies
Berea located in Cuyahoga County was established in 1836. Berea is known as the Grindstone City and it hosts a warm community of very welcoming people. We at A-1 Auto Transport will be happy to move you to Berea without a hitch by providing our high quality moving services. We also offer auto transport solutions.
Benefits of hiring professional movers
- Movers have the resources and the know-how to manage every detail of a move. Hiring movers, eliminates the need for you to follow through on each of the moving tasks such as preparing inventory, packing and loading items onto a moving truck.
- Movers have all the necessary equipment, tools and trucks to help make your move smoother.
- You will find that many movers offer a variety of moving services thereby allowing you to pick services based on your budget and needs.
- Long distance movers are required by law to register with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- Movers undergo rigorous training thus helping to reduce the potential risk of injury or damage to your items.
- Professional movers are affiliated to professional membership organizations that are focused on ensuring the client gets value for their money. Your mover should be registered with the American Moving & Storage Association.
- Because of their moving experience, many movers will be well acquainted with some of the best routes to access or leave the new or old premises.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
- When packing for yourself pack everything room by room.
- Have three bins labeled trash, sell and donate respectively. As you sort the items in each room, identify what you don’t need and toss it in the right box.
- Sort and keep all your miscellaneous and lone items together; if they are not too many you can find brightly coloured boxes to store them in.
- Sort and keep all fragile items together; when packing them ensure they are well wrapped and that they are stored in boxes that are labeled ‘fragile items.’
- Prepare an inventory of items that will be moved.
- Do a local search for movers as soon as you decide to move; aim to contact at least four local movers.
- Where and when possible, book a mover six weeks ahead of the intended moving day.
- If you are keen on making savings during your move, it is advisable to schedule it after summer, which is a peak moving period. If you must move within summer, try to schedule your move on a weekday in the middle of the month.
- Don’t work with movers who refuse to do an in-house estimate survey.
- Don’t work with movers who refuse to give written estimates.
- Don’t sign blank or incomplete documents.
- Don’t work with a mover if you have not visited their physical location.
- Don’t work with a firm that only accepts cash.
- Don’t work with a firm that does not provide insurance for your move.
- Don’t work with a mover if they require more than 25% as a down payment.
- Don’t work with a long distance mover who is not registered or fully compliant with the FMCSA requirements.
A-1 Auto Transport Services in Berea
We offer a full range of our moving services within Berea and all of Ohio County. Some of our services include but are not limited to:
- Free online quotes and moving advice
- Packing and unpacking
- Servicing of appliances
- Disassembly and reassembly of bulky furniture and appliances
- Cleaning services
- Storage facilities
- Long carries
- Exclusive use of shipping vehicle.
The A-1 Auto Transport Inc promise
We promise you the best of our services in Berea because:
- We have the best and most affordable moving rates. We also give you free moving assessment and free written estimates.
- We focus on giving you an insightful journey of moving through our free online resources
- We have earned fantastic ratings and have many positive reviews for our full range of services.
- We are a green business committed to protecting our environment.
Make the switch
Let A-1 Auto Transport Inc be your preferred mover to, from or within Berea and beyond. To allow us to make your move stress-free, start by filling the form at the top of the site or drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service agents will get in touch with you. If you would like to reach out to our team call our 24/7 help desk on 888-509-3213.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com