Berea Long Distance Moving Companies
When preparing to move to Berea, it’s advisable to hire a local moving company that understands the locality better than anyone. A-1 Auto Transport is a Kentucky based mover that offers top-notch moving services to people across the country. Hire us today for a memorable moving experience. We also transport vehicles.
The best moving tips
- Pack from one room to another. This ensures you don’t mix up things from different rooms. When you’re done packing, let the boxes stay in a central place where the movers can easily access them.
- Label both sides and the top of each box for easy identification even when they are loaded into the trucks. Be sure to indicate the rooms they are destined for. This makes unpacking easy.
- Pack a bag of essentials to help you get by the first night at your new home. You’ll probably be too tired to unpack, and you don’t want to rummage through dozens of boxes looking for bedsheets or pajamas.
- Defrost your fridge at least one day before moving. Unplug and clean it thoroughly to prevent any leakages during the move. Let the doors stay open to get rid of any bad smell.
- Keep the weight of your boxes at a minimum. This makes it easy to carry the boxes when loading and unloading them. Boxes that are too heavy will slow down the movers and may fail to keep your items intact.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Transportation: Moving companies have different sizes of trucks and vans to transport household items to different destinations. Their experts will inspect your house and suggest the right truck size to fit your belongings. The trucks are designed to protect your items from shifting while in transit hence preventing damages.
- Heavy lifting: If you have heavy and awkwardly shaped furniture that you have no idea how to move, leave it to the professionals. They are trained for such jobs and they know how to collaborate to have the items moved safely. You won’t have to risk your health; the movers will take care of your furniture.
- Storage services: Most professional movers have storage facilities where you can store your items. The facilities are under 24-hour surveillance to ensure maximum security of your belongings. They provide flexible payment options depending on how long you’ll be keeping your items.
- Insurance cover: Accidents are unpredictable. That’s why professional movers provide adequate insurance cover for your household items. The movers make sure all your items are accounted for after the move. Since they are insured, you’re confident that you’ll be compensated for any losses or damages in case of a misfortune.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company
Find out which moving company your friends or co-workers recommend. Ask about their experience to determine the level of professionalism of the company you are interested in. Shortlist a few companies and do further research before picking one.
Check the company reputation by visiting the Better Business Bureau website. Here you’ll find a list of movers who have been reviewed and ranked according to service delivery. Companies endorsed by the BBB will boost your vote of confidence in them which means that you can trust them to provide outstanding moving services.
Give preference to moving companies certified by the American Moving and Storage Association. Through their ProMover program, movers are subjected to mandatory background checks. The movers are also required to adhere to the Code of Professional Ethics set by the association. This helps protect the consumers from falling victim to unscrupulous movers.
Our moving services
- Military relocation
- Storage options
- Door to door moving
- Vehicle transport
- Residential moving
- Corporate relocation
- Long distance moving
- Office relocation
- Pet transport
- Packing supplies
- Cheap Berea movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
With branches in over 20 states, we provide the most extensive coverage compared to any other moving company. Whatever your destination, A-1 Auto Transport has got you covered. We only hire the best, ensuring your items are handled with care from packing to unpacking at your new home. Our services are designed to meet the unique needs of each client. Hire us today and experience the difference.
For more details on the services available, talk to us on 888-509-3213. Get free instant quotes by completing the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com