Benton, Arkansas Professional Car Shipping
Benton is the 12th largest city in the state of Arkansas and has a local population of nearly 31,000 people. Benton was named after Thomas Hart Benton, a Senator from Missouri, in the year 1833. Benton has a large sports complex where youth and adults can enjoy competitive sports such as football, soccer, baseball and even basketball, tennis and much more. The city also has several local parks where residents can enjoy walking and jogging, family excursions and other outdoor recreation. The area has many great locations for family homes and apartments that are affordably priced and Benton is very friendly to small, locally owned private businesses.
You can learn more about Benton by visiting the official city website.
To learn more about shipping to Arkansas, click here.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Benton to Atlanta||$404||539 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Santa Fe to Benton||$442||442 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Benton to Washington, D.C.||$620||1034 miles||4 - 6 days|
|St. Paul to Benton||$657||876 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Benton to Jacksonville||$663||884 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Denver to Benton||$736||982 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Benton to Mesa||$779||1299 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Phoenix to Benton||$787||1312 miles||4 - 6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping Tips
Shipping a car to Benton can be easily taken care of as long as you follow a few simple tips and make sure your car is ready to go when the transporter arrives to pick it up:
- Before the car is even scheduled for auto transport, be sure that you have thoroughly checked the company out to make sure they are legitimate, registered with the USDOT and that their insurance is valid. This can be checked by visiting the FMCSA
- Contact your private insurance agent to make sure your personal auto insurance will also cover the car during transport. Extra insurance is always a good thing when yo9u want to make sure your vehicle is fully protected.
- Since auto transport rates are based on weight you will most likely want to reduce the overall weight as much as possible. You can do this by making sure the fuel is no higher than a half tank, that all personal items are removed from the car and by removing any loose or easily removable after-market accessories on the outside of the car.
- Have the car washed and ready to be loaded at a moment’s notice. Most drivers will contact you within 24 hours of the time they will arrive to get the car but just in case, be prepared for the car to be picked up with short notice as there may be a situation that prevents the driver from calling ahead of time to alert you.
- Have your contact information ready to give to the driver if he does not already have it. If there is a change, delay or even a possible early delivery that he needs to let you know about he will need your contact number so he can speak to you.
Benton Auto Transport Guide
Secure Auto Shipping
Secure Auto Shipping handles nationwide transport for cars. Trucks, vans and much more. They provide reliable services for private vehicle owners, dealerships and other business that need to transport motor vehicles to and from Benton and other areas in Arkansas as well as coast to coast in the United States. Secure Auto Shipping has an A+ rating from the BBB and they offer only fully licensed and insured auto transport.
Lucky’s Towing and Recovery LLC
Lucky’s Towing and Recovery LLC is a privately owned and operated company that provides fast and reliable automobile transport to and from Benton as well as all areas of Arkansas. They can haul any type of motor vehicle and they are registered with the Department of Transportation. Lucky’s also handles auto recovery for financial corporations, insurance companies, large dealerships and other auto sales businesses.
7412 Ram Road, Mabelvale, Arkansas 72103
Benton includes ZIP codes:
72015, 72018, 72019, 72022, 72158, 72712, 72716.
Related Information & FAQ
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org