Safe And Reliable Benton County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Benton County has a high concentration of golf courses on top of other recreational facilities. When driving down to Washington is not an option, you can choose to send your car using a transport service. A-1 Auto Transport is the best option for anyone shipping cars to or from Benton County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Portland to Benton County||$207||207 miles||2-4 days|
|Sacramento to Benton County||$506||675 miles||3-5 days|
|San Diego to Benton County||$706||1178 miles||4-6 days|
|Benton County to Omaha||$919||1532 miles||5-7 days|
|Kansas City to Benton County||$1001||1669 miles||5-7 days|
|Benton County to Washington, D.C.||$1057||2643 miles||7-9 days|
|New York to Benton County||$1092||2732 miles||7-9 days|
|Benton County to Atlanta||$1234||2468 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
What we offer
A-1 Auto Transport is a full-house shipping company that offers custom solutions to different types of customers. You might find yourself in need of auto transport services if you fall in any of these categories:
- You are a student heading off to college in a different state.
- You are moving your family across the country to a new home.
- You are going for a long vacation in a different part of the country.
- You are buying a new car from a different state.
- You have bought your car from an auction website.
- You are moving your current business to a new area.
- You are moving cars from the manufacturer to your dealership.
These and other situations might lead you to seek out our services. Here are some of the possible solutions that you can expect.
- When you are shipping cars to or from Benton County on a restricted budget, nothing will serve you better than open-air transportation. Topping up a little amount affords your car top-deck privilege.
- You can save money when you choose collection and delivery at a transportation terminal. We have collaborated with different terminal operators across Washington to bring you more convenience.
- You can now stop worrying about your car’s safety while in transit. We have a more secure transportation alternative for high-value cars. Enclosed shipping gives the extra needed care and protection from rough terrain and bad weather.
- We offer convenient door-to-door delivery. We can collect the car from your old address and send it to the new one.
In extending our gratitude to our military service members, A-1 Auto Transport offers special rates for shipping to any base across the world. We also have international transport solutions for anyone who is moving to a different country or buying a car from overseas.
Important auto transport timelines and tips
- Domestic transportation takes about 1-2 weeks, depending on the traveling distance. Moving a car from coast to coast might take the longest time.
- Open-air transportation has quicker timelines because it is easy to schedule. It is highly popular with people who are shipping cars to or from Benton County.
- There are fewer luxury high-end vehicles than ordinary cars on the road. It only means that enclosed transportation is also not as regular. Planning for this option might need a little more time.
- Transporting a car by sea takes about 3-8 weeks. It offers the cheapest way to move your car across international boundaries.
- Air transport takes the shortest time. It is very expensive otherwise. The option is only reasonable when you have a high-value car.
- The local Department of Transportation keeps a lot of useful information on car ownership and driving in the state. Make a point of checking out the information.
Get an instant quote
Zip codes included in Benton County
- 99320- Benton City
- 99336- Kennewick
- 99337- Kennewick
- 99338- Kennewick
- 99345- Paterson
- 99346- Plymouth
- 99350- Prosser
- 99352- Richland
- 99353- West Richland
- 99354- Richland
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.