Bensenville Long Distance Moving Companies
Whether you’re moving across the street or state, you need the help of a professional moving company that understands your region well. A-1 Auto Transport is a highly experienced mover based in Illinois whose staff is dedicated to making your move in or out of Bensenville as smooth as possible. Having moved thousands of people locally and internationally, you can trust us with your household items. We also relocate vehicles.
Tip to help you move with ease
- Keep your boxes light. Overloading them makes it difficult to lift and load into the trucks. Use the large boxes to pack light items and the smaller boxes to pack heavy items.
- Don’t mix fragile and heavy items. Pack similar items together and clearly label them to make unloading and unpacking easier. Labeling also makes it simple to create an inventory of all your items.
- Create a flexible schedule that you can work with comfortably. After determining the moving date, make all the necessary plans to help achieve your objectives before the date. This will help you stay calm and avoid the stress of trying to complete all the tasks simultaneously.
- Downsize your household items by eliminating what you don’t need or use. Items that haven’t been used for over six months need to be disposed off or sold. Avoid wasting space and time moving with items that are of no value.
- Use up all your foodstuff before moving day. If you have to carry any food, ensure it is canned to prevent spillage that could mess your other items. Otherwise, consider giving it away to neighbors or friends.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- For your safety: The chances of hurting yourself when lifting heavy items are high. Only experienced professionals have the know-how and muscles to handle moving without accidents. They have the appropriate equipment to protect and lift your stuff and load them into the trucks. Your safety and that of your items is certain when you hire a professional mover.
- Fast and efficient: The staff of a professional moving company has techniques to pack with agility and quickly load your items into the trucks. They pack strategically utilizing space and time. They have proper skills to handle fragile items and do their best to deliver them without a scratch. You can trust professional movers to have you relocated within a day.
- Accountability: When you hire a professional moving company, your household items are automatically insured. This means that the movers will be held liable for any damages that may occur during the moving process and you’ll be entitled to compensation.
Tips for finding a good moving company
Start by setting a budget that you are willing to work with. Find out the type of services offered by moving companies and their rates of moving. Get the estimates of multiple movers for comparison and pick one that fits your financial plan.
Someone you know must have moved at some point. Ask if they can recommend any good moving company. If there aren’t any, carry out thorough research online by shortlisting a few companies and checking their history with the FMCSA website. Avoid a company that has numerous complaints filed against it.
Check if the moving company is affiliated with any associations. The American Moving and Storage Association subjects its members through rigorous background checks to ascertain their legitimacy. You can have confidence in a certified AMSA member since they have already been screened.
A reliable mover is required to provide you with a copy of 'Your Rights and Responsibilities' booklet. This is a guide to help consumers know what to expect before, during and after a move.
We specialize in the following services
- Vehicle transport
- Long distance moving
- Military moving
- Furniture relocation
- Door to door moving
- Full-service (packing and unpacking)
- Corporate moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Pet transport
- Cheap Bensenville movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We are a fully licensed and insured moving company that ensures the safety of your belongings throughout the moving process. Our commitment to providing better moving services has won us many awards. We strive to do our best in designing custom-made services to suit the specific needs of every person. If you are looking for convenient, superior and affordable moving services, look no further than A-1 Auto Transport.
Talk to us
Give us a call on 888-509-3213 and we’ll be pleased to provide solutions to all your moving concerns. Get instant moving quotes by completing the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com