Safe And Reliable Benicia Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Located in the northern region of the San Francisco Bay is the city of Benicia. It is a unique city with a diverse socio-economic profile. Benicia is divided into four sections; The East Side, which is the area used as live-work spaces for artists and corporate offices, the West side, which homes the state and county offices, Southampton, which is the bedroom community and the Industrial park, which is reserved for heavy industrial use. Benicia also offers a farmer’s market, recreational parks, shopping malls and a boat landing area. Most residents rely on their private cars as their daily means of transport. If you are a guest visiting Benicia, you should consider having your car shipped along so as to avoid being confined to working within the schedule of the bus service. A-1 Auto Transport is the best firm in California for shipping cars to or from Benicia.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|San Francisco to Benicia||$37||37 miles||1-2 days|
|Seattle to Benicia||$585||781 miles||3-5 days|
|Benicia to Tucson||$645||861 miles||3-5 days|
|Nashville to Benicia||$1149||2298 miles||6-8 days|
|New York to Benicia||$1150||2876 miles||7-9 days|
|Houston to Benicia||$1154||1924 miles||5-7 days|
|Benicia to Detroit||$1184||2368 miles||6-8 days|
|Atlanta to Benicia||$1233||2467 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Benicia
The scope of service of any car shipping firm depends on the type of firm it is. There are two options; brokerage and carrier firms. Brokerage firms act as intermediaries that buy your shipping order and re-sell it to a carrier firm, which has the resources to perform the actual car shipping. A-1 Auto Transport is licensed and registered by the FMCSA as a carrier firm. Our operations involve meeting with the clients from their homes, business premises and terminals spread across the city, as we ship their cars.
Having served Benicia for the last two decades, we are familiar with all communities in the region. We also know which routes lead to which communities when shipping cars to or from Benicia. We also stretch our scope of service to the neighboring cities including Vallejo, Amtrak and Sacramento.
Auto transport services we provide
- Long distance shipping: Both interstate and coast to coast car shipping could get expensive due to the distance covered. We, however, employ efficient route mapping, a strategy that enables us to identify the shortest and most convenient routes to use when shipping cars between Benicia and any other location in mainland US. For instance, interstate 80 which crosses the northern side of Benicia is the most direct route for shipping cars to and from Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. The shortest route taken translates to lowered fuel consumption and in ripple effect, a reasonable price for the job. Since some long distance jobs could take as many as three days, we offer free satellite tracking services so you can be up to speed with the progress of the shipment, right from your phone.
- Heavy equipment shipping: We are experienced in shipping tractors, concrete mixers, excavators, bulldozers, truck loaders, harvesters, backhoes, cranes, hydraulic forklifts, turbines, engines, gear and such other equipment. Our heavy freight insurance policy covers all equipment in transit against damage or loss. This guarantees a worry-free time when getting the equipment shipped. Read more about this service here.
- Multi-car shipping services: We have an abundance of open carriers, which have the capacity of holding about 4 to 8 cars. They create a resource sharing advantage in which clients only have to pay the hiring cost of one multi-car carrier. Car dealers, motor show organizers and private clients get to enjoy huge discounts from this service.
Types of cars we transport
A-1 Auto Transport’s service mix is tailored to the profile of the different types of cars that we ship. Clients get to enjoy services personalized specifically for sedans, trucks, SUVs, vans, motorcycles, high-end cars, electric & hybrid cars, inoperable cars, salvaged vehicles, RVs & Motorhomes as well as boats and yachts.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Have a copy made for the driver before the day of shipping.
- Thoroughly wash both the interior and exterior of the car.
- Remove all personal belongings, aftermarket installations and any unnecessary items in the trunk.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas.
- Perform a car maintenance check which involves looking for irregularities such as an oil leak that may cause mechanical issues.
- Take clear photos of each side of the car and keep them as a record of the car’s condition before shipping.
- Confirm your contact details with the driver.
Read on the significance of each step on the full car prepping guide.
Why choose us?
A-1 Auto Transport services are tailored to your needs and the resources available in your location.
Try services from A-1 Auto Transport when shipping cars to or from Benicia and experience the reason why we stand out from the rest!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.