Shipping a motorcycle out of its home in Bend, Oklahoma can be done safely with the right shipment company. As long as you hire a company you feel you can trust due to their good reviews, the shipping process should go along smoothly.
Rather than trying to ride your motorcycle to its new place of residence, hire professionals to do the job for you. This will save the bike from decreasing its value with added mileage and typical road damage.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How Will Shipping My Motorcycle Benefit Me?
Shipping a motorcycle will save the mileage on your motorcycle as well as protect its exterior. Often times, professional services are cheaper than overseeing the delivery of the bike on your own. The advantages of employing professional services is bountiful.
During a long motorcycle trip, you might notice that poor weather and road conditions take a toll on the bike, causing minor damage. When you ship a motorcycle, it is much safer. Many companies will even offer insurance during the bike’s shipment. This will give you the extra peace of mind needed to know that your bike is in good hands.
The Various Methods of Motorcycle Transport.
There are several methods in which a motorcycle can be transported. It is up to you to select a method of shipment that you feel comfortable with. Some of them are safer than others, but with the right company and insurance on the bike during shipment, the motorcycle should arrive safe and sound.
Here are your shipping options for motorcycles:
- Enclosed Shipping – Bike is placed in an enclosed container with multiple other vehicles.
- Crated Shipping – The motorcycle is drained of all fluids, the battery is disconnected, and it is strapped to a wooden pallet. It is then placed inside of a trailer.
- Open Air Shipping – The motorcycle is left exposed to the possibility of poor road and weather conditions. It is placed on an open flatbed trailer.
- Terminal to Terminal – A service where the motorcycle will be dropped off at one terminal and need to be picked up at a terminal in or near the final location. This can be an inconvenience to some, but it is cheaper.
- Door to Door – This is when the company comes to retrieve the bike from you and then drops it off wherever you specify.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory