Bemidji Long Distance Moving Companies
If you are planning a move to Bemidji, consider hiring a local moving company. Located in Minnesota, we have been helping people relocate to different places for over two decades now. Our services are unique, affordable and flexible. We also offer vehicle transport services.
Top 5 moving tips
- Plan your move strategically: Your kids will adapt to a new school environment easily if they join at the beginning of the school year. Keep this in mind when planning your move to help them adjust easily.
- Start packing early: The packing process may take longer than you imagined especially if you're packing by yourself. Start packing as soon as you set the moving date to be ready before the big day. Pack at least two boxes per day and you’ll be surprised at your progress after 3 weeks.
- Get rid of extra stuff: Any items you have not used for more than six months should be disposed of. If you need to sell any extra items, consider platforms like Craigslist and eBay. Moving with less clutter saves you time and effort.
- Prep your new house: Is your new home move-in ready? It's easier to repair or renovate your new house while it's still empty compared to when items are all over the place. Check if the walls need painting or if the carpets need replacing.
- Labeling: It pays to be well organized. Labeling avoids confusion and makes unloading and unpacking easy. Write a short description of what’s inside each box and the rooms they are destined for to make your work and that of the movers easier.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should consider a professional moving company
- When you hire a professional moving company, you get the full package. They will plan, pack, load, unload and even unpack your items. They provide services that are convenient to you thus helping you settle fast. Of course, these services come at different prices but are worth every penny, considering the stress involved in moving.
- Storage services. Professional movers have storage units to keep household items for either short or long term periods. If, for instance, you want to downsize and you don’t know where to keep the extra items, the movers have a solution for you. The facilities are safe, secure and the conditions conducive for your items.
- There’s no greater feeling than knowing that your belongings are handled by professionals. They are trained to take care of fragile items when packing and moving them around. The movers are accountable for your move and will be held liable for any damaged items during the move.
- Professionals perform tasks better than anyone. They have skills and techniques that make moving house fast and efficient. From planning your move to transporting and unloading your household items; they will complete your move without delay.
Ways to find a reputable mover
Consider hiring a moving company that’s a member of the Minnesota Transport Services Association. To be certified, a company has to adhere to the rules and regulations of the association and maintain their equipment to acceptable standards. MTSA ensures that consumers receive the best services from its members.
Read online reviews to learn more about the company you are interested in. Getting the views of other customers will help you determine whether or not to hire a particular mover. Sites like Angie’s List and MyMovingReviews.com provide access to thousands of reviews to help you select the right mover.
Give preference to local movers. Visit their business premises and check if they are equipped appropriately. Talk to the staff and gauge their level of professionalism by the way they answer your questions. Only hire a mover once you’re satisfied they will meet your expectations.
- Door to door moving
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Office relocation
- Military relocation
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We don’t leave anything to chance. When you hire us, our experts dive right in and pay you a visit as soon as possible. We are a duly licensed and insured moving company that you can trust to handle your items with care and deliver them on time. Our aim is to provide exceptional services at affordable rates. At A-1 Auto Transport, we go above and beyond to make sure you receive the best services.
Give us a call
Contact us on 888-509-3213 and we’ll be thrilled to help. Get free moving quotes by completing the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.