Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Belmont, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Belmont Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Located in San Mateo County, Belmont is situated on the San Francisco Peninsula in the Bay area. There are roughly 25,000 people in the city limits. In addition to its proximity to San Francisco, Belmont has a unique historical appeal to it. For instance, Bank of California founding businessman William Ralston built Ralston Hall, which is situated on the scenic campus of Notre Dame de Namur University.
Additionally, both schools in town are designated “Distinguished” educational institutions, which is quite an honor for a California school. Belmont was put into the national conversation when it passed a smoking ordinance against puffing in just about any public place. In fact, the policy is one of the strictest anti-smoking initiatives in the entire country.
Learn more about shipping your car/motorcycle/RV/boat to California.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Belmont to San Francisco||$408||408 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Denver to Belmont||$617||1029 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Indianapolis to Belmont||$1055||2111 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Belmont to Miami||$1094||2735 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Belmont to New York||$1124||2810 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Belmont to Detroit||$1147||2295 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Belmont Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Belmont car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Make sure your car has no leaking fluids ahead of auto shipping: This is important to the safety of the transport company and to ensure that your car is in working condition upon arrival to its final destination. Get it checked by a qualified mechanic before transport just to be on the safe side.
- Inquire about GPS tracking: This is one of your biggest assets, so transport can understandably make some people nervous. Mitigate these nerves by asking if you can track your vehicle during transport; some of the companies using newer technologies have this option available.
- Ask if the company is registered with the U.S. Department of Transportation: Any auto shipping company doing business in the United States should be properly registered with the Department of Transportation. Moreover, the company should be able to show you a DOT certificate proving this information.
For more information, visit the City of Belmont website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Belmont Auto Transport Companies Directory
All American Trucking & Transport, Inc.
This national company prides itself on affordability and accessibility for transport around the country. Licensed, bonded and insured nationwide auto shippers with great BBB accredited customer reviews. Transports automobiles, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats and other heavy hauling with their open and enclosed auto transport carriers.
1590 Rollins Road, Burlingame, CA
Other Belmont Resources
Belmont Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Belmont.
Notre Dame De Namur University – Founded over 160 years ago, we are the fifth oldest college in California. NDNU is a fully accredited, private, Catholic, co-educational master’s university, located on the San Francisco peninsula in Silicon Valley. With nearly 2,000 students from 28 states and 23 different countries, NDNU exposes students to broad interests and perspectives through others with diverse backgrounds.
Belmont includes ZIP codes: