Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Belmont County, Ohio
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Belmont County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Many counties across different states in America share names. For example, there is a Monroe County in Ohio, New York, Tennessee and Alabama. Belmont County is unique. No other county in America shares the name. Buying, selling or simply transporting your car for a sightseeing trip shouldn’t be a problem. A-1 Auto Transport gives you the perfect solution for shipping cars to or from Belmont County.
Why we are perfect for car shipping
- We have more than 20 years of experience and are fast in delivery. Get your cars in time when starting college, moving homes or offices, for holiday and even getting new stock for dealerships.
- If you’re a business or dealership, transporting many cars at once can get quite costly. Our open trailers can carry up to 12 cars in a single trip. This gives you a cheaper option when shipping cars to or from Belmont County.
- We understand the complications and precautions needed when transporting high-end luxury cars and exotics. Our enclosed trailers give these cars that little extra care and protection.
- We know that going through shipping terminals is full of hassles. There is also the slight risk posed to driving and handling low-clearance cars at shipping terminals. You can pay for door-to-door deliveries and have your car sent safely to your home.
- Our terminal-to-terminal deliveries are cheap and convenient. With several drop-off and pick-up locations around Ohio, you will get your car delivered on time.
- If you’re planning to move overseas, talk to us to get a timely international shipment. We will help you with the complex customs and regulatory paperwork. We will also give you the perfect international shipment option.
- You also transport your boat, motorcycle, truck, electric car, RV and any other vehicle or equipment with us. Please visit the A-1 Auto Transport website for a full listing of our services.
3 important bits about choosing your car shipper
Don’t settle for an auto shipping company based on price alone. Some scheming companies will give very low rates to pull you in. Most of these will introduce other charges to your final bill, pushing up the prices. You can estimate the average pricing for shipping cars to or from Belmont County by looking at several quotes. Make the best judgement by checking the pricing against the type of services offered.
If you’re already considering a list of companies, verify their MC and DOT numbers. All auto transporters must have active status from the US Department of Transportation. Auto Transport brokers only have MC numbers. This link by the FMCSA will help you to verify these numbers. Look for reviews and recommendations. Get advice from friends and relatives with earlier auto shipping experience. Get online and look for customer reviews and recommendations. One way of differentiating paid reviews and genuine ones is by the length and detail. Genuine reviews are longer and more detailed.
Get free shipping quotes
A-1 Auto Transport gives free and non-obligatory quotes. Get yours today by going to this link on our website or calling 1-800-452-2880 today.
Zip codes included in Belmont County
- 43713- Barnesville
- 43718- Belmont
- 43719- Bethesda
- 43759- Morristown
- 43902- Alledonia
- 43905- Barton
- 43906- Bellaire
- 43909- Blaine
- 43912- Bridgeport
- 43916- Colerain
- 43927- Fairpoint
- 43928- Glencoe
- 43933- Jacobsburg
- 43934- Lansing
- 43935- Martins Ferry
- 43937- Maynard
- 43940- Neffs
- 43942- Powhatan point
- 43947- Shadyside
- 43950- Saint Clairsville
- 43951- Lafferty
- 43967- Warnock
- 43972- Bannock
- 43977- Flushing
- 43983- Piedmont
- 43985- Holloway