Bellwood Long Distance Moving Companies
When planning to relocate to a different city, many options come to play. It’s a significant time in your life, and you wouldn’t want anything to go wrong. That’s why at A-1 Auto Transport, Illinois, we have designed moving solutions to cater to your every need. We handle a wide variety of moving services including vehicle transport. We listen to our clients and commit to helping them have an enjoyable moving experience. Make your move to Bellwood flawless by enlisting our services.
5 hacks to make moving a breeze
- Plan ahead. Create a flexible schedule to help you stay focused and organized. You need to look for and book a reliable moving company weeks in advance to secure your spot.
- Use disposable plastic plates to prevent your china from breaking. Stack them in-between each plate. Place soft clothes or newspaper on top of the boxes before sealing them to protect your plates further.
- Leave the contents of your drawers inside and use plastic wrap to keep the doors from opening when being loaded and moved. Pack items of the same room together to make it easy when unpacking.
- To keep your sanity when you arrive at your new house, put screws and bolts in plastic bags and label them to know which piece of furniture they belong to.
- Put all the liquids in a plastic bin. This will prevent your items from soaking in case they spill. Have the bin loaded last; you might need cleaning supplies when you arrive at your new house.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Reliability: When moving, you need someone you can depend on. Professional movers honor the contract that you signed when hiring them.
- Trucks: The trucks of professional movers are specially built to cushion your household items during transit. They have straps to keep your belongings intact hence preventing them from moving around. Their drivers are well trained to observe safety regulations and ensure safe delivery of your items.
- Experience: When you hire a professional mover, you benefit from their rich experience acquired from years of moving people to different places. The movers know all the ins and outs involved in moving and will help you easily relocate.
- Protection for your items: Movers are required to provide the basic insurance cover of 60 cents per pound per item. They are held accountable for your belongings, and you are sure of compensation in case of an accident during the move.
How to find a trustworthy mover
The sales team of a reliable mover should visit your home and assess everything you are moving. This will help them when calculating your moving estimates. Don’t hire a company that gives quotes over the phone because so many details will be left out.
Only hire movers that are fully registered and licensed by the FMCSA. Verify their USDOT Number for interstate movers and check the Illinois Commerce Commission for intrastate movers. The FMCSA site is also useful when looking for a company’s history and track record.
A company that’s BBB Accredited can be trusted to provide high-quality services and quickly respond to any concerns raised by consumers. The site rates companies according to their performances over the years. Please note that a company that’s not listed with the BBB does not mean that they provide poor quality services. You can also check the reputation of the company through a legitimate site like the American Moving and Storage Association.
Ask your friends, family and work colleagues for recommendations. It’s advisable to hire local movers since you can visit their offices and get all the information you want. Ensure they have clearly displayed their physical address and contact information on their website.
We offer the following services
- Long distance moving
- Local and international moving
- Military moving
- Packing and unpacking
- Storage services
- Door to door moving
- Vehicle transport
- Interstate and intrastate moving
- College relocation
- Furniture relocation
- Cheap Bellwood movers
Why you should hire A-1 Auto Transport
We offer exceptional moving services to people living in Illinois, across the country and overseas. We handle your household items with utmost care and ensure timely and accurate deliveries. Our team is dedicated to their work and ensure that nothing is left to chance. If you’re looking for efficiency, convenience, and affordability, A-1 Auto Transport has got you covered.
Make the switch today
Avoid all the hassle associated with moving by calling us now on 888-509-3213 and book your date. Get free moving estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.