Bellmawr Long Distance Moving Companies
Bellmawr is a borough in Camden County, New Jersey which is surrounded by lakes, rivers and a national park. These sites attract thousands of tourists from the neighbouring cities that seek adventure in the mountains and forests. Bellmawr is also home to numerous malls and museums which provide ample recreational activities. If you are planning for a long distance move to Burlington, talk to A-1 Auto Transport. We are the most experienced moving and vehicle relocation company in Camden County.
Why hire a moving company?
- Professionalism: Moving companies display high levels of professionalism with their branded vehicles and uniforms. They arrive and deliver your items on time, focusing only on your move the whole time. In case anything seems out of order, they listen to your grievances and deal with them promptly.
- Numerous items: People acquire multiple items with time. Impulse buying or an increase in family size are some of the reasons items accumulate in houses. Moving such a huge number of items requires skills and adequate labor. They can pack and load items for a large family in a single day. They also have moving equipment that increases their speed and efficiency.
- Timing: Moving companies give a specific delivery interval for long distance moves unlike self-moves. They have dealt with thousands of similar moves and know how to handle them easily. This ensures they handle the move swiftly while avoiding inefficiencies like shortages or extreme weather that might delay the move.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Finding a trustworthy moving company
List down all your requirements and look for a moving company that provides most or all of them. At times, you may require special services which some companies are not in a position to offer. It is necessary to check the type of services they offer and their experience. Ask people around you about available moving companies and inform them of your requirements.
Check how the company ranks on customer review websites like Yelp. They have previous customers who narrate their experiences at the hands of moving companies. Most reliable companies have positive remarks and a favorable rating while mediocre companies register regular complaints. Choose a moving company that has positive reviews and resolves complaints amicably.
Check the company’s credentials at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. The association which is a subsidiary of the United States Department of Transport deals with commercial vehicles. They license moving companies and ensure they provide customers with quality services. You can also check the insurance information and safety rating of a moving company.
Ask for a moving estimate from several companies and make a comparison. Use the ‘Your rights and responsibilities when you move’ booklet to know about insurance and the delivery window. The Better Business Bureau also has a booklet with an average price for different moves within the country. Deal with a moving company which has flexible and affordable moving rates.
Tips for a smooth move
- Visit your new house and get acquainted with the amenities and locals. Check out the schools kids will attend, retails stores and parks. Make friends with your new neighbors and ask them for emergency contacts. Scope out the available space in your house and visualize the number of items that can fit comfortably.
- Purge items you do not need at your new house and those that you no longer use. Pack and call Goodwill to pick them up or sell them via a yard sale.
- Ensure to change your address a month before moving out. Such a period also gives you ample time to inform relevant parties.
- Use a packing list to make the process efficient and swift. Start by packing non-essential items as you proceed to everyday items.
- A week to moving day, pack a suitcase with items you will need as you transition to your new home. They include clothes, cooking appliances, toiletries and beddings.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We are among the largest worldwide shipping companies in the country. Over our 25 years of existence we have earned accreditation from professional bodies such as the Better Business Bureau and the American Movers and Storage Association.
A-1 Auto Transport services
- Pool table moves
- Military moves
- Small moves
- Piano moves
- Office moves
- Residential relocations
- Pet transport
- Vehicle transport
- Storage services
- Commercial moves
Make the switch
Get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport or call us on 1-888-509-3213 for a stress-free moving experience. Fill out the form at the top of our page and request for your free moving quote.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.